- Customers will start their service subscription commitment period from their date of purchase of the subsidised mobile device and continue for a period of 24 months thereafter ("Commitment Period").
- In the event that the customer prematurely terminates or downgrades his service subscription plan and/or any plan add-on (as applicable) during the Commitment Period, he shall pay the termination charge or downgrade charge stated in the Device Contract.
- The Customer whose service subscription plan is terminated by M1 during the Commitment Period for payment default or other lawful reasons will also have to pay the termination charge stated in the Device Contract.
- Customer is not allowed to temporarily disconnect M1's services during the Commitment Period for any reason whatsoever and howsoever arising, including without limitation, losing possession of the subsidised mobile device. In the event the customer chooses to terminate this contract due to the loss of the subsidised mobile device, the termination charge stated in the Device Contract shall apply.
The various service plan groups are set out as follows:
||Contract with Device
||Contract with Device + $15.14 Plan Add-on
||Contract with Device + $28.26 Plan Add-on
||Contract with Device + $40.37 Plan Add-on
||Contract with Device + $60.56 Plan Add-on
||Contract with Device + $186.73 Plan Add-on
- Customer is not allowed to transfer the M1 line bound by a Device Contract.
- All charges are subject to change in accordance with the prevailing GST rate.
- Any other contract which the customer may have with M1 or any other entity within the M1 Group shall continue to apply, unless otherwise agreed by M1 or the relevant M1 entity.
- M1's General Terms and Conditions published at www.m1.com.sg are deemed incorporated herein and shall apply to this contract. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favorable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.
- Save as otherwise provided under applicable law, M1’s entire liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise to the customer and anyone who uses our services (except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence) shall be limited to the lower of $5,000 or the total of the customer’s three (3) months' charges preceding the event.
Sunriser Handset Re-contract Discount
Sunrisers on Contract with Device with $186.73 Plan Add-on are entitled to a $500 Handset Re-contract Discount off the normal 2-year promotional price of any handset at M1 Shops under the following scenarios:
For a new M1 line on Contract with Device with $186.73 Plan Add-on, the Sunriser will receive a $500 Handset Re-contract Discount at the completion of his 12-month Sunriser membership or upon renewal of his Sunriser membership.
For existing customers who upgrade their bill plans to Contract with Device with $186.73 Plan Add-on, they will receive a $500 Handset Re-contract Discount if the following conditions are fulfilled:
a. Customer has the M1 line for at least 12 months, and
b. Customer has no existing handset contract, or if there is an existing handset contract, the term must exceed 11 months.
Sunriser handset re-contract discount cannot be applied together with (1) Full Mobile Number Portability, (2) New Line Connection and (3) Re-contract promotions.