Your privacy matters, and M1 respects that. We treat your personal information with the utmost care and adopt strict practices to protect your privacy. The way we carry out this responsibility is defined in the M1 Data Protection Policy, which describes how M1 subscribes to the principles and requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Personal Data refers to any information about you from which you can be identified. Examples include your personal particulars, billing and payment details, and other information about your use of our network, products, services or websites.
Depending on the M1 services which you subscribe to, we may collect and use your personal data for purposes that include:
- Verifying your identity, and processing orders and applications for services
- Billing and other credit-related activities
- Managing and improving our business and operations to serve you better
- Providing customer-care and account management functions
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements
We will not share your personal data with other parties without your consent, unless required by law. For full details of the M1 Data Protection Policy, please click here.
Should you have any enquiry relating to your Personal Data, you can write to us at email@example.com.