Activation and De-activation:
1. Access the Roaming Tab, select Subscribe to more services and choose $100 Data Roaming Cap.
2. Select Subscribe / Unsubscribe.
3. Select Confirm and OK to subscribe / unsubscribe. You will receive a confirmation SMS once the service is activated / de-activated.
You may reset your DRC counter to continue using data or it will be reset automatically at the start of each bill cycle. By resetting the counter to $0, you will be liable for data roaming charges above $100, if applicable.
To reset DRC counter:
1. Access the Roaming Tab, select View All to select $100 Data Roaming Cap
2. Select Reset
3. Select Confirm and OK to reset. You will receive a confirmation SMS when Data Roaming Cap is reset
4. Restart your device if you are unable to connect to data