All charges are inclusive of 8% GST and will be adjusted according to the prevailing GST rate.
- All bid applications must reach M1 Limited (“M1”) by Tuesday, 15 August 2023 at 12 noon (the “Closing Date”). Late or incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Cheques for the full bid value (inclusive of applicable GST) should be crossed and made payable to “M1 Limited”. All cheques for unsuccessful bids will be returned via post upon the conclusion of the auction.
- Only applications for the above advertised auction numbers will be processed.
- You may withdraw your bid at any time prior to the Closing Date. Withdrawal of bids after the Closing Date will result in forfeiture of your bid value.
- M1 will allocate each auction number to the highest bidder. However, M1 reserves the right to reject any bid at its sole discretion.
- Ballots will be conducted for auction numbers with 2 or more bids of the highest value.
- You will be notified of the result(s) of your bid(s) by way of a notification letter from M1, within fourteen (14) working days from the Closing Date.
- All successful bidders are obligated to make payment for the auction numbers.
- All successful bidders must personally subscribe to a M1 mobile service plan at any M1 Shop with the auction number(s) under their name or perform a number change with the auction number(s) as indicated above by 31 August 2023 from the date of M1’s notification letter. Auction numbers are not available for Bespoke mobile plans.
- M1 shall have the right at its sole discretion to forfeit any auction number with no refund to the successful applicant in the event the successful applicant fails to subscribe to an M1 mobile service plan or perform a number change by 31 August 2023.
- In the event you terminate your subscription of the M1 mobile service plan tied to the auction number, or if M1 terminates its mobile services to you in accordance to M1’s General Terms and Conditions, M1 shall have the right to release the auction number (in any categories) without refund to you.
- Customers understand and agree that the auction numbers may be a recycled/used number.
- Auction numbers may not be resold, transferred or offered in any way whatsoever to a third party whether for profit or not, without M1’s approval in writing.
- M1 reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this service at any point without prior notice. M1 may change or withdraw any auction number without prior notice to customers. M1 registration guidelines, applicable service specific terms and conditions and General Terms and Conditions apply. Any conflict or inconsistencies between the terms shall be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1 as determined by M1 at its sole discretion.
- All services are subject to M1’s General Terms and Conditions available at m1.com.sg. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.