PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES THEREIN, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS MAY BE APPLICABLE TO YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES THEREIN. ALL CONTENT OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE IS STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL AND INDIVIDUAL USE ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE USED FOR COMMERCIAL OR OTHER PURPOSES WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF M1. M1 MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OR REVISE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WHICH WILL BE PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES THEREIN, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ANY SUCH CHANGES OR REVISIONS. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF ANY SUCH CHANGES OR REVISIONS.
- In these Site Terms, the following terms and expressions shall have the following meanings:
"Agreement" refers to these Site Terms;
"Content" refers to any and all material available on this Site including without limitation M1's logos and all other trademarks, logos, trade names and service marks, and any advertisements or promotional material;
"Customer", "you" or "your" refers to any person that accesses and/or uses this Site or any Content and/or Services which are available on or via this Site;
"Site" refers to this website;
"Services" refers to all services provided by the relevant M1 entity on or via this Site;
Any and all references to "we", "us", "our" or "M1" shall refer to the relevant M1 entity that is providing the Services to you (including its successors and assigns).
- The headings used in these Site Terms are for convenient reference only and do not affect interpretation.
- Words indicating the singular include the plural and vice versa, and words indicating a gender include every gender, unless the context otherwise requires.
- No adverse inference shall be drawn against the party responsible for the preparation of these Site Terms.
- ACCESS AND USE
- This Agreement governs your access and use of the Site.
- Unless otherwise stated, all Content and Services offered on the Site are provided within Singapore only.
- All Content and Services offered on or via the Site are subject to compliance with these Site Terms, M1's General Terms and Conditions and applicable service specific terms and conditions and policies as stated on www.m1.com.sg, subscription eligibility rules and registration guidelines, and the terms of any end user contract, as may be required by M1. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any of these terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, as determined by M1 at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Without prejudice to the generality of these Site Terms, M1 may at its sole and absolute discretion, modify remove suspend or disable the Site, or discontinue, withdraw or suspend any Content and/or Services without notice or liability to you. For the avoidance of doubt, all pricing and availability of Content and/or Services on the Site are subject to change and M1 does not guarantee that such information will be error-free, complete, accurate or reliable. M1 reserves the right to reject or cancel any orders resulting from such errors or inaccuracy, without liability to you.
- M1 may at its sole and absolute discretion, at any time with or without notice to you, temporarily suspend the Site for operational reasons, including without limitation repair, modification, maintenance, upgrade or improvement of the Site, without liability to you.
- REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD SECURITY
- In accessing and/or using the Site, you may be required to register an account. You shall provide us with accurate, complete and updated information as may be required upon registration.
- You are responsible for the security of your account information, including without limitation your username and password in relation to the Site. You must take all appropriate measures (including but not limited to changing your password from time to time) to ensure the security and confidentiality of your username and password. In the event of any compromise in the security of your username and/or password, you must inform us immediately and change your password. Until such notification is received and confirmed by us and access is disabled at your request, you shall be responsible for all consequences arising from any unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Site.
- M1 reserves the right to refuse, change or remove your username and/or password and M1 will notify you in the event of such refusal, change or removal.
- PRIVACY, COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
- In accessing and/or using this Site, you may be required to provide your personal data to us. Such personal data includes, without limitation your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and any other information that may identify you. You shall provide us with accurate, complete and updated personal data as may be required. You consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such personal data for the following purposes:
- The provision of Services to you;
- Any other reasonable purpose in connection to, or ancillary to the provision of Services; and
- Such other purposes for which we have your consent.
- Information about the type of browser you use;
- Details of the web pages you have viewed;
- Your IP address;
- The hyperlinks you have clicked;
- The websites you visited before arriving at the Site; and
- Account information created and/or used for accessing the Site, where applicable.
- Your personal data is collected for the following purposes and you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the following purposes:
Most internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device. If you disable the cookies your experience on the Site may be impacted.
- To improve the Site to serve you better;
- For service/demographics profiling;
- For trend and marketing analysis; and
- Such other purposes for which we have your consent.
- We also use Google Analytics in order to enhance user experience of the Site. You can find out more about Google's position on privacy with regards to the Google Analytics service at [http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html].
- We treat your personal data in accordance with applicable laws.
- The Site may include hyperlinks to websites which are owned or operated by third parties. Such third party websites are not under our control. M1 cannot accept responsibility for the contents of or the consequences of accessing any such third party websites or any link contained in such websites. Hyperlinks are provided only as a form of convenience and hyperlinks which are found on the Site shall not be construed as an endorsement or verification of such third party websites or the contents found therein by M1. You agree that your access to and/or use of such third party websites is at your sole risk and subject to any terms and conditions of access and/or use of such third party websites as may be applicable.
- CONDUCT AND ACCEPTABLE USE
- You shall use the Site for lawful purposes only in accordance with these Site Terms and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Without prejudice to the generality of the aforesaid, you may not resell, distribute, provide, sublicense or offer in any way whatsoever, any Services to any third party whether for profit or not, without M1's approval in writing.
- You are responsible for any content which you post or transmit on or via the Site.
- You agree that caching, hyperlinking to, and framing of the Site or any Content are strictly prohibited. You shall not, in respect of your use of this Site and/or the Services, submit, upload, transmit, post, distribute, or link any material that:
- is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, indecent, infringing or unlawful in any jurisdiction;
- contains any advertising and/or promotional messages;
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other harmful, disruptive or deleterious programs; and
- is protected by intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, privacy rights, publicity rights or any other applicable law unless you have received all requisite consents.
- You shall not use or allow the Site or any Content and/or Services (whether wholly or in part) to be used in the following ways:
- to make or attempt to make any illegal or unauthorized access to any part or component to the Site or any Content and/or Services; M1's network or any third party equipment, accounts, systems or networks which you may be able to access or connect to via the Site whether directly or indirectly; to carry out any activity which may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration (i.e. port, stealth, security or penetration scans or other information gathering activity) on M1 or M1's service providers' servers or networks;
- to disrupt or undermine the security of the various networks and systems that are connected to the Site or any Content and/or Services, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks. This can include any failure to update software used on your account or website that is known to be vulnerable to malicious activity or exploitation;
- to engage in any activity which would or is likely to generate network traffic in excess of reasonable and normal usage, cause network congestion or affect other users' enjoyment and/or use of the Site any Content and/or Services;
- to cause any disruption, interference, interruption or degradation to the Site and any Content and/or Services, or to the various networks and systems that are connected to the Site or any Content and/or Services including M1's network;
- to engage in any activity, whether lawful or unlawful, that M1 determines at its sole and absolute discretion, to be harmful to M1's operations, reputation, goodwill, customers or customer relations.
- You acknowledge and agree that M1 has the right (but not the obligation) in its sole and absolute discretion to monitor all transmissions and (a) to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, indecent infringing or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or any material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights; (b) remove and any all content on or via the Site which is in violation of these Site Terms or is otherwise objectionable.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- "M1" and the names of all M1 products and Services on the Site are either trademarks and/or service marks of M1. Other product and company names mentioned the Site may be trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
- The copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights in the contents of the Site (including, without limitation, all designs, logos, M1's names, text, sound recordings, music, images, graphics, video and links) are owned by M1 and the respective third party entities as identified on the Site. No licence or right is granted and your use of the Site and/or the Services therein shall not constitute any licence or right of use. As such, you shall not reproduce, transmit, republish, upload, post, broadcast, adapt, distribute, display, license and/or alter in whole or in part any of the foregoing in any manner without the prior written consent of M1.
- You agree to indemnify and hold each of the relevant M1 entity and its directors, officers, employees, suppliers, vendors, licensors, agents and any third party content providers harmless from any claims, demands, losses, damages or expenses (including legal fees), arising from, relating to and/or in connection with (a) your use of the Site and/or use of the Content and/or Services therein; and/or (b) your breach of any of the Site Terms herein; and/ or (c) intellectual property infringement pertaining to any content which you post or transmit on or via the Site.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- The Site and all Content and Services provided on the Site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and you accept that your access or use of the Site (and all Content and Services provided on the Site) are at your own risk. M1 expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, to the fullest extent allowed by law. Without prejudice or limitation to the foregoing, M1 makes no warranty as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness, security, compatibility, timeliness, reliability, quality, suitability, reliability, originality or non-infringement of any Content or Service obtained or provided on the Site. M1 does not warrant that the Site and any Service provided on the Site will be provided uninterrupted or available at all times or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected; further, no such warranty is given that the Site and any Services provided on the Site and access to them are free of viruses, malicious destructive or corrupting code or program or other harmful components. If you encounter any difficulties in accessing the Site, M1 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, extend help and assistance to you as an act of goodwill but shall in no event be obliged to provide the same. The provision of such help and assistance shall in no event be deemed an acknowledgement and/or acceptance of any liability on M1's part.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent allowed by the law, in no event shall M1 be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, losses, costs or expenses including without limitation loss of revenue or profit (collectively, "Losses") whether based on warranty, contract, tort, including negligence, strict liability under statute or otherwise, and whether or not M1 is advised of the possibility of such Losses suffered or incurred by the Customer by reason of or in connection with the use of the Site and Services provided on the Site.
- Notwithstanding the above, if for any reason M1 cannot rely on the limitations of liability set out hereinabove and M1 is deemed liable to you, M1's maximum liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise to you and anyone who uses our Services (except for death or personal injury to the extent required by law) shall be, limited to the lower of Singapore Dollars Five Thousand only (S$5000) or the total of your three (3) months' charges preceding the event or series of events.
- GENERAL TERMS
- No delay or failure by M1 to take any action or to enforce or exercise any of its rights in this Agreement will operate as a waiver of such rights by M1, nor will such failure or delay in any way prejudice or affect M1's rights at any time thereafter to act strictly in accordance with our rights in this Agreement.
- This Agreement and any rights, obligations and licenses granted therein may not be assigned or transferred by you, but may be assigned or transferred by M1 without restriction.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and M1 and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, writings, proposals, representations and communications, oral or written, whether by you or M1, with respect to the subject matter of the Agreement and the transactions contemplated by it.
- If any of these Site Terms is held to be unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, that provision shall to the extent permissible be severed from this Agreement, save and except that the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect to the extent applicable.
- These Site Terms are for the benefit of M1 and its directors, officers, employees, suppliers, vendors, licensors, agents and any third party content providers to the Site. Each of these entities shall have the right to assert and enforce any of these provisions against you. Save as aforesaid, a person (including any user) who is not a party to this Agreement has no right to enforce any of these Site Terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B).
- Your access and/or use of this Site is subject to compliance with these Site Terms and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.