Applicant must be at least 21 years of age to register for M1 International Telephone Services at the time of application.
Documents for Verification
- Personal Identification
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents – Please submit a photocopy of your Pink/ Blue NRIC upon application of services.
- Foreigners – Please submit a photocopy of your Passport AND P/Q Pass upon application of services. If your verification documents have a validity period of less than 6 months, we will also require your submission of a letter from your employer indicating intent of renewal of said verification documents.
- If you are not an existing M1 mobile services subscriber – In addition to the above requirements as applicable, please also submit a photocopy of your latest residential or mobile phone bill.
- Business Identification (Corporate Customers including BRN/ Non-BRN Companies/ Sole Proprietorships/ Partnerships)
- Applications should be made through validly appointed Authorised Officers only. Authorised Officers must be above the age of 18 years and be either Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents who hold a valid Employment Pass (P, Q & S Pass)
- Please submit an Authorisation Letter on the business’ official letterhead (with at least 3 months’ validity) duly signed by the business’ Authorised Representative (Manager & above/ General Secretary/ Chairperson/ Head of Administration/ 1st Secretary/ International Enterprise Singapore – for Representative Office applicants only)
- If you are the owner or partner of a sole-proprietorship or partnership, your name card may be used in replacement of the Authorisation Letter