Frequently Asked Question
- How much does it cost to subscribe to Multi-SIM service?
The monthly subscription for 1 additional SIM card is $10.70, and $21.40 for 2 additional SIM cards.
- Are the free talktime, messages and data bundles on my mobile plan applicable on all my Multi-SIMs?
Yes. Excess charges beyond bundle apply at prevailing rates.
- Is Multi-SIM available on MicroSIM?
- Can I receive calls and messages on all my phones with Multi-SIMs?
No. Messages will only be received on the 1st phone that you have set. Calls, however, will be hunted to the 2nd and/or 3rd phone if it is not answered on the 1st phone.
- How do I set a phone as my 1st/2nd/3rd phone?
Dial the following on your mobile phone:
|To set as 1st Phone
|To set as 2nd Phone
|To set as 3rd Phone
|To check the current status of Phone
- Can I roam with the Multi-SIMs?
You can roam on your Multi-SIMs if you have active Roaming Subscription or have activated Pay-Per-Use Roaming.
- When I am roaming, can I log on to the same network on the Multi-SIMs?
This will depend on the foreign operator's network. Certain partner networks may not allow simultaneous access by Multi-SIMs when roaming.
- When I am roaming, can I use the command *136# and/or *137#?
This is dependent on the foreign operator network. As such, you are advised to configure your phones locally before any overseas travel.
- Can I use the Multi-SIMs on my BlackBerry smartphone?
BlackBerry service will be available on 1 SIM card only. You can use only the SIM card configured with BlackBerry service to send and receive email on your BlackBerry smartphone.
- Can I set Call Divert on the Multi-SIMs?
Yes, you can.
- If I subscribe to a Value-Added Service for my mobile number, will I enjoy the service on the Multi-SIMs?
Yes, you will (except BlackBerry service). For example, if you subscribe to Caller Number Display for your mobile number, the Multi-SIMs will have Caller Number Display.
- Can I subscribe to Multi-SIM service for my Mobile Broadband line?
Multi-SIM service is eligible on selected Mobile Broadband plans with limited data bundle.