Frequently Asked Question
- How much does it cost to subscribe to Multi-SIM service?
The monthly subscription for 1 additional SIM card is $10.80 and $21.60 for 2 additional SIM cards..
- Are the free talktime, messages and data bundles on my mobile plan applicable on all my Multi-SIMs?
Yes. Excess charges beyond bundle apply at prevailing rates.
- Is Multi-SIM available on MicroSIM?
- Can I receive calls and messages on all my phones with Multi-SIMs?
No. Messages will only be received on the 1st phone that you have set. Calls, however, will ring from all phone/devices at the same time and either can pick up the call.
- Can I roam with the Multi-SIMs?
You can roam on your Multi-SIMs if you have active Roaming Subscription or have activated Pay-Per-Use Roaming.
- When I am roaming, can I log on to the same network on the Multi-SIMs?
This will depend on the foreign operator's network. Certain partner networks may not allow simultaneous access by Multi-SIMs when roaming.