What documents do I need to apply for PSG?
- Corppass to access Business Grant Portal
- Signed Quotation provided by Corsiva Lab
Can companies apply for PSG after signing a quotation with Corsiva Lab, or making payment?
No. Please note that applicants must apply for PSG before they have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solution or equipment
Can someone else submit the PSG claim for me?
- Please note that all companies need to apply for the PSG on their own. No third party should apply for the grant on the company’s behalf.
Is there a cap to the grants?
- PSG is capped at SGD30,000 per entity per financial year. SMEs are free to select the packages they need according to their requirements.