Samsung Note10 | Note10 + SunPerks Pre-order Promotion
Receive complimentary 1200 SunPerks points when you pre-order and re-contract successfully on a Note10 | 10+.
What are SunPerks points?
Use SunPerks points to redeem a wide selection of SunPerks rewards or simply use them on rebates off your bills, or a discount off your phone purchase.
For more information, please refer to https://sunperks.m1.com.sg/sunperks/index.jsp
Terms & Conditions of Promotion
- Complimentary 1,200 SunPerks Points promotion is valid only when pre-ordering via the online pre-order link, valid till 22 Aug 2019 or till fully redeemed.
- Promotion is only valid at point of successful online pre-order and re-contract with Samsung Galaxy Note 10 | 10+ on a Plan with Device.
- Collection of device must be made by 8th September 2019 for promotion to be valid.
- SunPerks points will be credited to the customer’s account within 30 days after the promotion period ends.
- This promotion is not transferable and valid for the targeted mobile number that receives the SMS, My M1 App or EDM notification; limited to one redemption per re-contract.
- Promotion cannot be exchanged for cash and other items and are not valid with any other discounts, vouchers or promotions, unless otherwise stated. Any unutilised amount for the offers will not be refunded and cannot be used to offset other promotions.
- For full terms and conditions of SunPerks points please click https://sunperks.m1.com.sg/sunperks/sunperks_tc.jsp
- All services are subject to M1 registration guidelines, General Terms and Conditions and other applicable specific terms and conditions available at m1.com.sg. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws. M1 reserves the right to vary any term or condition. M1 will, where it is practicable to do so, give customers advance notice (which may be through written notice, electronic mail, letters, M1 website, bills or such other forms as M1 deems appropriate) of such changes.