Samsung Note10 | Note10 + FoneCare+ Pre-order Promotion
Get 3 months free FoneCare+ when you pre-order the Note10 | 10+.
What is FoneCare+?
FoneCare+ is a one-stop service that ensures your device is secured and at hand whenever you need it.
For more detailed information, please refer to https://www.m1.com.sg/Mobile/mobile-add-ons/Others/FoneCare
Terms & Conditions of Promotion
- Free 3 months of FoneCare+ is valid only when pre-ordering via the online pre-order link, valid till 22 Aug 2019 or till fully redeemed.
- Promotion is only valid at point of successful online pre-order and re-contract with Samsung Galaxy Note10 | 10+ on a Plan with Device.
- Unique promo code must be entered upon checkout for promotion to be valid.
- Eligible customers will enjoy a promotional 3-months subscription waiver, thereafter the prevailing monthly subscription of FoneCare+ will apply.
- This promotion is not transferable and valid for the targeted mobile number that receives the SMS, My M1 App or EDM notification; limited to one redemption per re-contract.
- Promotion cannot be exchanged for cash and other items and not valid with any other discounts, vouchers or promotions, unless otherwise stated. Any unutilised amount for the offers will not be refunded and cannot be used to offset other promotions.
- Subscription to FoneCare+ is subject to applicable terms and conditions. For full terms and conditions of FoneCare+, please click https://www.m1.com.sg/terms-and-conditions/FoneCare
- All services are subject to M1 registration guidelines, General Terms and Conditions and other applicable specific terms and conditions available at m1.com.sg. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws. M1 reserves the right to vary any term or condition. M1 will, where it is practicable to do so, give customers advance notice (which may be through written notice, electronic mail, letters, M1 website, bills or such other forms as M1 deems appropriate) of such changes.