1. New and re-contracting M1 Customers who sign up for Keppel Electric Electricity Plans through M1 and eligible M1 Services at the same time may enjoy one of the following two M1 offers:
Offer A: $10 discount on $10/$20/$50 Bundle Pack for 12 months
Under this offer, customers who sign-up or re-contract on Plan with Device or SIM-only Plan, together with Keppel Electric Electricity Plans shall be entitled to a promotional $10 subscription discount every month for 12 months on the $10/$20/$50 Bundle Packs. The Bundle Packs cannot be used to offset any talk time or data usage incurred prior to the activation date of the Bundle Packs.
Subscription to Bundle Packs is subject to applicable terms and conditions. For full terms and conditions, visit here.
Offer B: Free 3 months subscription off Fibre Broadband 1Gbps Plan
Under this offer, customers who sign-up or re-contract on Fibre Broadband 1 Gbps Plan, together with Keppel Electric Electricity Plans shall be entitled to free 3 months subscription off the 1Gbps Plan. A 24-month service commitment contract on the Fibre service applies. A one-time registration charge of $58.85 (inclusive of GST) will apply to new sign-ups for Fibre services. ONT Activation waiver is only up to $58.85 (with GST) for weekdays – Monday to Friday (9am-5pm). Other charges will apply for additional requirements. For 4G Mobile Broadband SurfValue (SIM only): A SIM card will be issued to new customers. Customers can enjoy up to 500MB of local data usage per month. Excess data usage charges of $10.70/GB, capped at a maximum of $188.32 (excluding monthly subscription) apply. Symmetric upload/Download Speeds for Fibre Broadband: Only applicable for new sign-ups, or existing customers with an Optical Network Terminal (ONT) provided by M1. M1 High Speed Fibre Broadband Plans are available for your access and use at your residential premises (“Service Address”) only. The Service Address must be NGNBN fibre-connected. In addition, the Service Address must have been certified fibre-ready for the Services according to confirmation by the relevant Third Party Provider (NetLink Trust). Existing customers with a Nucleus Connect ONT may be required to switch to an ONT provided by M1 to enjoy the above promotion. Installation fees and other miscellaneous fees may apply. M1 Home Fixed Voice Service requires the use of a type approved ONT provided by M1. Subscription to M1 Fibre Broadband is subject to applicable terms and conditions. For full terms and conditions, visit m1.com.sg/fbbtnc.
The above promotions are only valid if selected at point of sign-up.
2. Customers who sign up for Keppel Electric Electricity Plans only through M1 may enjoy the following M1 offer:
Offer A: A one-time $60 Bill Rebate on the eligible customer’s M1 Mobile or M1 Fibre Broadband bill
3. Promotions are valid from 28 May 2019 and are only applicable to eligible customers who sign-up through M1 on or after 28 May 2019. M1 reserves the right to withdraw these promotions at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, subject to applicable terms and conditions, eligible customers who signed-up through M1 before 28 May 2019 will continue to enjoy the then applicable promotions, notwithstanding that their service activation dates start on or after 28 May 2019.
4. Promotions may only be enjoyed if the application to Keppel Electric is successful. M1 does not determine the application status nor the processing time for the application, both of which are entirely dependent on Keppel Electric.
5. Eligible customers will be notified of the redemption procedures for the promotions after the application to Keppel Electric is successful.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, each eligible customer is only entitled to enjoy one choice of offer from the available offer(s) for each eligible Keppel Electric Electricity Plan signed up through M1. Choice of offer is final upon selection and no change will be allowed.
7. Customers whose M1 account(s) is/are temporarily suspended or permanently disconnected will not be eligible for these promotions. Promotions will cease to apply in the event customer unsubscribes from or otherwise discontinue any of the plans or VASes described in the offers.
8. In the event that the application to Keppel Electric is unsuccessful, M1 reserves the right at its discretion to claim from the customer any offer amounts for redemptions signed-up/re-contracted.
9. Promotional benefits are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash and/or other items and are not valid with any other discounts, vouchers or promotions, unless otherwise stated. Any unutilized amount for the offers will not be refunded and cannot be used to offset other items, promotions and/or subscriptions.
10. Promotion is not valid with other Keppel Electric promotions.
11. $0 Security Deposit promotion is only applicable to Singaporean and Permanent Residents. Customers holding foreign identification numbers are required to pay Security deposit based on housing type.
12. You consent to M1’s collection, processing, disclosure and use of your personal data for the purposes of signing you onto Keppel Electric’s Electricity Plans, in addition to enjoying M1’s services in accordance with M1’s Data Protection Policy which is available on M1’s website. You further acknowledge and agree that your personal data will accordingly be disclosed to Keppel Electric to enable Keppel Electric to provide its services to you.
13. Keppel Electric’s services are provided to you subject to your agreement to and compliance with Keppel Electric’s end user terms. It is a third party service to which M1 shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of the services provided by Keppel Electric. You and Keppel Electric shall have direct recourse to each other in relation to the services provided by Keppel Electric.
14. All M1 services are provided to you subject to your compliance with M1 registration guidelines, General Terms and Conditions and other applicable specific terms and conditions available at m1.com.sg. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws. M1 reserves the right to vary any term or condition. M1 will, where it is practicable to do so, give customers advance notice (which may be through written notice, electronic mail, letters, M1 website, bills or such other forms as M1 deems appropriate) of such changes.