Chanel NewsAsia SMS & MMS
- Channel NewsAsia SMS & MMS News is available to M1 Postpaid Mobile customers only.
- Customers who are not recommended for service will not be able to subscribe to and use the Channel NewsAsia SMS & MMS News service.
- The monthly subscription will be auto-renewed unless customer unsubscribes.
- If a customer terminates his/her subscription to Channel NewsAsia SMS & MMS News, the monthly subscription charge will be pro-rated where applicable.
- Customers must subscribe to one of the Channel NewsAsia SMS & MMS News categories in order to start receiving alerts from Channel NewsAsia. Monthly subscription charge varies from $3.21 to $6.42 (including GST), depending on the news category subscribed to.
- Customer will be responsible for all charges pertaining to the service incurred from his mobile phone as long as the M1 account is in his name, even if he is not the one using the service.
- M1 reserves the right to update, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service or any part thereof at any time without advance notice to customers.
- M1 reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. Changes will be published on www.m1.com.sg.
- M1 shall not be liable for any cost, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profit or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of using this service.