- What is M1 Maxx Plan?
M1 Maxx is a 4G Postpaid SIM-Only Plan that offers a fuss-free plan that is able to meet all your needs at an affordable price.
- I am an existing M1 customer. Can I sign up for M1 Maxx Plan?
Yes, whether you are an existing M1 customer or a non-M1 customer, you can sign up M1 Maxx Plan.
- Can I port in to M1 Maxx Plan?
Yes, simply purchase a M1 Maxx Plan and login to M1 Maxx App. Select “Account” and “Port In to Maxx” and provide the following information:
- Mobile Number to be Ported in
- Service Provider
Please ensure that the subscriber for M1 Maxx Plan and the ported in number are the same.
Currently we only support port in from non-M1 plans to M1 Maxx Plan.
The entire port-in process will take up to 3 working days and you will receive SMS notification on the status.
- How do I sign up M1 Maxx Plan?
Customers will need to be at least 15 years old and proceed to any of the selected M1 Authorised Retailers, together with any of the acceptable ID documents below to sign up:
- Singapore Citizen: Original NRIC (Pink) / Passport
- Permanent Resident: Original NRIC (Blue) / Passport
- Foreigner / Non-Resident: Employment Pass / S Pass / Work Permit / Dependent Pass / Student Pass / Passport
- How do I check my usages, balances, view bill and manage my account?
Simply download M1 Maxx App from mobile application store and login with your mobile number to check your usages, balances, view bill and manage your account.
- My M1 Maxx Plan is expiring soon. How do I renew my subscription?
To renew your subscription, please proceed to any of the selected M1 Authorised Retailers.
- I need more data/IDD/talktime/SMS. What should I do?
M1 offers affordable Data and IDD add-ons to meet your needs. To subscribe for add-ons, please proceed to any of the selected M1 Authorised Retailers.
- Can I still make a call/use data/send SMS when I have used up all my balances?
M1 Maxx Plan does not support pay-per-use charges. To prevent service disruption, please renew your Maxx Plan subscription before it expires or purchase an add-on.
- My M1 Maxx SIM card is faulty/damaged/lost. What should I do?
Please proceed to the retailer that you have purchased your SIM from and request for a new free blank M1 Maxx SIM. Next, call our Customer Service Hotline at 1693 (select “2”) [daily, 9am-9pm] and provide the 18-digit ICCID of the new blank M1 Maxx SIM. We will transfer your subscription to the new blank SIM. Once the transfer is successful, you can proceed to enjoy M1 Maxx service on the new M1 Maxx SIM.
- Who can I look for when I have queries?
You can call our Customer Service Hotline at 1693 and select “2” from 9am – 9pm daily.
- How do I make an IDD Call?
Simply dial + country code, then area code and follow by the telephone number.
- Why is there a SMS deduction from my Local SMS balance when I insert my new M1 Maxx SIM card into my phone?
If you have enabled iMessage / Google verification, a verification SMS will automatically be sent to Apple / Google when you insert a new SIM into your phone and this SMS is deducted from your Local SMS balance.
- I have been charged $5 due to no usages for 90 consecutive days. How do I pay outstanding amount and reactivate my Maxx service?
Please proceed to the M1 Shop indicated in your SMS between 12pm-6pm daily with your M1 Maxx SIM and present the $5 outstanding bill charge SMS. Service will be reactivated after successful payment.
- Does M1 Maxx SIM-Only support 5G?
Yes, we will be offering 5G on M1 Maxx soon. Please check back again for further updates.
- How does the validity of the add-ons work?
Add-ons is based on a 24-hour clock cycle with the day of activation being day 1 at 0000 hours and expires on 0000 hours on the expiry date. For example, you have purchased an 30 days add-on on 1 August, 1500 hours. The validity will start from 1 August, 0000 hours and will expire on 31 August, 0000 hours. The expiry date in the Maxx App refers to that add-on will expire on that date at 0000 hours.
- Why is there a SIMs limit?
To protect customer interest, we have implemented a SIM limit of max 6 SIM per customer.
- Am I able to send outgoing SMS when I am roaming?
No, you will not be able to send outgoing SMS while roaming
- If I am not connected to Preferred Network, what services is still available?
You will only be able to receive incoming SMS. You will not be able to use data, make incoming / outgoing calls and outgoing SMS.