- Valid for new and existing Postpaid mobile lines without handset contract, as a supplementary line to a main line that is subscribed to a Lite+, Reg, Reg+, Max, i-Lite+, i-Reg, i-Reg+, or i-Max plan (collectively, the “Eligible Bill Plans”).
- As a supplementary line, SurfShare plans will share data, talktime and SMS/MMS from the main line’s plan bundle. The main line must remain active and subscribed to one of the Eligible Bill Plans in order for the supplementary line(s) to utilize the main line's data, talktime and SMS/MMS bundle.
- SurfShare plans are also applicable as a supplementary line to main lines with Youth/Senior Benefits, Data+ Add-on, Upsized Data and/or promotional data bundles (if applicable), subject to Clause 2.
- In the event that the main line is (a) terminated, (b) suspended, (c) ported out, (d) converted to a non-eligible mobile plan, or (e) transferred to another subscriber, the supplementary line(s) on SurfShare plans will continue to incur a monthly subscription fee of $12.84 and any usage will be charged on a pay-per-use basis.
- Each customer may sign up for a maximum of 2 lines subscribed to SurfShare plans, subject to a maximum of 4 supplementary lines per NRIC/FIN.
- Main and supplementary line(s) must be registered under the same NRIC/FIN in the same account.
- Corporate customers whose mobile lines are registered under their company's name will not be eligible to subscribe to SurfShare plans.
- Free 500MB data bundle will be added to the main line’s data bundle for sharing with supplementary line.
- Data, talktime and SMS/MMS usage by the main and/or supplementary line(s) in excess of the bundle will be charged at $10.70 per GB capped at $188.32 per month, 16.05 cents per minute, 5.35 cents per SMS and 32.1 cents (30kb and below) or 85.6 cents (above 30kb) per MMS respectively.
- SurfShare benefits may take up to 5 days for processing to be completed and may not be available immediately at the point of new line connection. Any usage within this period may not be deducted from the free bundle and will be charged on a pay-per-use basis.
- SIM card charge of $37.45 and registration fee of $10.70 are applicable, unless otherwise stated.
- All value-added services subscribed to on the supplementary line(s) are chargeable.
- SurfShare plans are not eligible for Handset offers with 2-year contract.
- SurfShare lines are not eligible for the Multi-Service Saver programme.
mySIMs plan is applicable for new and existing Postpaid mobile lines as a supplementary line to a main line, that is subscribed to one of the following eligible mySIM3 or mySIMe plans:
||Applicable with mySIMs Plan
||mySIM3 20, mySIM3 40, mySIM3 50
||mySIMe 40, mySIMe 70, mySIMe 90
Main and supplementary line(s) must be registered under the same NRIC/FIN in the same account. Corporate customers whose mobile lines are registered under their company's name will not be eligible for mySIMs plans.
Sharing of Main Plan’s Bundles
Up to 2 mySIMs plan(s) can share data, talktime and SMS/MMS from a main line’s bundle. The main line must remain active and subscribed to an eligible mySIM3 or mySIMe plan for the supplementary line(s) to utilize the main line's data, talktime and SMS/MMS bundle. All value-added services on the mySIMs are chargeable.
Termination of Main Line
In the event that the main line is (a) terminated, (b) suspended, (c) ported out, (d) converted to a non-eligible mobile plan, or (e) transferred to another subscriber, the mySIMs plan(s) will (i) be automatically converted to mySIM3 20 plan with a monthly subscription of $20, (ii) have the promotions / discounts removed, if applicable, (iii) incur contract charges, if applicable.
All prices stated are inclusive of 7% GST and based on a monthly recurring service unless otherwise stated.
M1 reserves the right to amend, vary or supplement these terms and conditions and change, suspend (whether fully or partially) or withdraw the plans and/or services at any time. M1 will, where it is practicable to do so, give you advance notice (which may be through written notice, email, letters, M1 website, bills or such other forms as M1 deems appropriate) of such changes.
M1’s General Terms and Conditions available at www.m1.com.sg are deemed incorporated herein and shall apply, in addition to any other terms and conditions as may be agreed between us (if any). In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.