- Upon approval of your email registration, you shall receive your eBill for your next or following month's bill.
- M1's record of mail delivery schedule shall be conclusive.
- In the event of any difference between a printed bill from the eBill email and M1's original soft copy, M1's original
soft copy shall prevail and shall be conclusive.
- You are to inform M1 of any change to your email address.
- M1 reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this service without prior notice to you and you shall
be bound by the amended terms and conditions accordingly.
M1 e-bill Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions
The M1 e-bill Lucky Draw (“Draw”) is organized and administered by M1 Limited (“M1”). You are deemed to have (a) agreed to these Terms and Conditions; and (b) consented to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by M1 for the purpose of administering the Draw, by your participation in the Draw.
- The Draw is open to all M1 subscribers who are on e-bill.
- Corporate customers whose lines are registered under their company’s name are not eligible for participation in the Draw. Employees and directors of M1, partner vendors, their directors, employees and each of their respective immediate family members or individuals living in the same household are not eligible for participation in the Draw. Individuals below the age of 18 are required to obtain their parents' consent before participating in the Draw, and such individuals confirm to M1 that such consent has been given, by their participation in the Draw.
- M1 reserves the right to not allow participation by any person, at its sole discretion.
LUCKY DRAW MECHANICS
- The winners will be selected randomly. Each participant may only win one prize at the Draw.
- The Draw will be held in the month of January, April, July and October at 10 International Business Park, Singapore 609928.
- The results of the lucky draw will be posted on M1 website.
- M1 reserves the right to use the names, photographs or likeness of any participant or winner in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at M1’s sole discretion without notice to the participant or winner, or require any participant or winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS AND COLLECTION OF PRIZES
- Winners will be notified by post and will receive a letter detailing the collection of prizes (“Redemption Letter”).
- Prizes to be won at the Draw include:
3 x M1 Shop vouchers worth $1,000 each
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash. M1 reserves the right to substitute any prize with an item of a similar value.
- All prizes must be collected by the date stipulated in the Redemption Letter, failing which the prizes will be forfeited. Winners may authorise someone to collect the prizes on their behalf. The authorised person must bring along the original Redemption Letter, the authorisation letter, a photocopy of the winner's NRIC/Passport and his/her own NRIC/Passport. All prizes must be collected by the date stipulated in the Redemption Letter, failing which the prizes will be forfeited. Winners may authorise someone to collect the prizes on their behalf. The authorised person must bring along the original Redemption Letter, the authorisation letter, a photocopy of the winner's NRIC/Passport and his/her own NRIC/Passport.
- M1’s decision on the winners and on all matters relating to the Draw is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- M1 reserves the right to change or vary the terms and conditions of the Draw and/or suspend or terminate the Draw with or without prior notice or any liability to participants whatsoever.
- M1’s General Terms and Conditions available at m1.com.sg are deemed incorporated herein and shall apply. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.
- M1 shall not be liable for bills sent to the email address that is erroneously provided by you.
- M1 shall not be liable for any unsuccessful emails sent to your given address for whatever reason(s).