The “M1 Survey for Travellers” Lucky Draw (“Draw”) is organised and administered by M1 Limited (“M1”). You are deemed to have (a) agreed to these Terms and Conditions; and (b) consented to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by M1 for the purpose of administering the Draw, by your participation in the Draw.
- Participation in the Draw is only open to eligible M1 customers (“Customers”) who have fulfilled the following conditions:
- Received a qualifying SMS from M1; and
- Completed the survey (based on M1’s records).
Customers whose M1 account(s) are in arrears during the Qualifying Period are not eligible for participation in the Draw.
- Customers must be Singapore citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents or legal Singapore residents holding a valid Long Term Visit Pass with a valid Foreign Identification Number (Including but not limited to Employment Pass holders and their dependents) residing in Singapore during the Qualifying Period (as hereinafter defined) to qualify for participation in the Draw.
- Corporate customers whose lines are registered under their company’s names are not eligible for participation in the Draw. Employees of M1, partner vendors, their directors, employees and respective family members are not eligible for participation in the Draw.
- Persons below the age of 18 are required to obtain their parents’ consent before participating in the Draw, and such persons are deemed to have confirmed to M1 that such consent have been given, by their participation in the Draw.
- M1 reserves the right to not allow participation by any person, at its sole discretion.
LUCKY DRAW MECHANICS
- The qualifying period for participation in the Draw commences on 1 November 2018 and ends on 30 November 2018, both dates inclusive (“Qualifying Period”).
- To qualify for the Draw, each eligible Customer must hold at least one (1) active Postpaid Mobile service with M1 as of 4 December 2018, 23:59h.
- Each eligible Customer shall be entitled to one (1) chance at the Draw (per NRIC/FIN/Passport Number).
- The Draw will be held on 5 December 2018 at 10 International Business Park, Singapore 609928.
- By entering the lucky draw, participants agree and acknowledge that all personal data submitted may be collected, processed, stored, disclosed or otherwise used by M1 and its affiliates for the purposes of conducting and administering the Draw and are subject to M1 Data Protection Policy and M1 General Terms & Conditions
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS AND COLLECTION OF PRIZES
- Each eligible Customer may win only one (1) prize at the Draw.
- There are three (3) prizes to be won at the Draw:
- 1st Prize: iPhone X (64GB)
- 2nd Prize: $1,000 Takashimaya Vouchers
- 3rd Prize: $500 Takashimaya Vouchers
- Winners will be notified via their M1 Postpaid Mobile line within one week from the date of the Draw. M1 will use reasonable efforts to contact all winners via their M1 Postpaid Mobile line, however, winners who are uncontactable despite such reasonable efforts shall be disqualified and M1 will select alternate winners in M1’s discretion.
- Winners who have been successfully contacted by M1 will receive an official email from M1 informing them of their win. Winners are required to print a copy of the email and bring it along together with their original NRIC/FIN/Passport for verification purposes during prize collection. If the winner is unable to collect in-person, the authorized person should include the following when collecting on behalf of the winner:
- An authorization letter, which should be signed by both the winner and the authorized person;
- A copy of the winner’s NRIC/FIN/Passport
- The authorized person’s original NRIC/FIN/Passport
- Email from M1 informing the winner of the prizes
- Prizes are not replaceable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash or other prizes or benefits, whether in part or in full. Where prizes contain a specific date by which, or a specific period within which (as the case may be) the prize should be utilized, no requests for extensions or replacements whatsoever and howsoever arising will be entertained by M1. M1 expressly disclaims any warranties express or implied in connection with any prizes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
- All prizes must be collected by 31 December 2018 at the following location:
M1 Limited, 10 International Business Park, Singapore 609928
If any prizes remain unclaimed or if any winner fails to comply with any other instruction or condition specified by M1 by such date, M1 reserves the right to redistribute the prizes to other participants or donate it to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization, in M1’s discretion.
- Actual prizes may differ from the images shown anywhere during the Qualifying Period or in any communications or publications relating to the Draw. The Customer/winner shall not have any right to make any claims or demands against M1 in connection with such variances.
- M1 reserves the right to replace any prize with another of similar value without prior notice.
- M1 reserves the right to partially or completely cancel, terminate or suspend the Draw for any reason without any liability whatsoever.
- M1’s decisions on all matters pertaining to the Draw are final and binding. No further correspondence regarding the Draw, these Terms and Conditions or any decision made by M1 in connection therewith and/or the results will be entertained. M1 reserves its absolute right to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute and/or issues relating thereto.
- M1 reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. M1 will, where it is practicable to do so, give you advance notice (via e-mail, letters, M1 website, bills or such other forms as M1 deems appropriate) of such changes. Your continued participation in this Draw shall constitute acceptance of such amendment(s).
- M1 shall not be liable to any participant or any person in respect of or arising from the Draw, or under any circumstances whatsoever. If M1 is deemed liable to such participant or other person by a court of law, the sole remedy shall be the award of the prize or a substitute of similar value, to such participant or person.
- M1 reserves the right to terminate your participation in the Draw at any time in its discretion in the event of your breach or suspected breach of any of the Terms and Conditions herein without prior notification or any liability to you whatsoever.
- This Draw shall be governed by Singapore law and each participant agrees to submit any claim, dispute or controversy to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
- Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any materials used in connection with this Draw, in particular that relating to the prizes, are the property of their respective owners. M1 is not affiliated with or sponsored by these owners.
- M1’s General Terms and Conditions published at www.m1.com.sg are deemed incorporated herein and shall apply. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.