- Only M1 customers who fulfil the following criteria may be eligible for M1 Multi-Service Saver (MSS):
Subscription to at least one M1 Fibre broadband service and two M1 postpaid Mobile lines (on eligible Mobile plans) under the same NRIC / FIN number.
The Fibre broadband service and postpaid Mobile lines subscribed to must be activated and active at all times, and should not be suspended or terminated.
- Customer must not be on the M1 Multi-Line Saver (“MLS”).
Without affecting the generality of the aforesaid, MSS is not applicable to M1 Enterprise customers, customers on any corporate, special bulk or similar schemes, customers registered under government groups, customers on discounted Mobile plans, and any other class of customers that M1 determines from time to time, unless otherwise decided by M1 in its absolute discretion. Please also additionally refer to Clause (3) for other types of plans that are excluded from the MSS.
M1 reserves the right to determine the eligible Mobile plans for the eligibility criteria and the customer’s eligibility for MSS in its absolute discretion, from time to time.
- Subject always to the MSS eligibility criteria stated in Clause (1), MSS customers are eligible to enjoy:
i) The following discounts on the monthly subscription of the eligible Mobile plans, excluding value-added services and / or usage charges:
+ No. of Nominated Mobile Lines
Mobile Line Subscription
2 mobile lines
3 mobile lines
4 mobile lines
5 or 6 mobile lines
M1 reserves the right to determine the eligible Mobile plans for the MSS discount in its absolute discretion, from time to time.
ii) Annual waiver of up to $350 on early re-contract fee on one Mobile line on the following conditions:
- Waiver of $350 is only applicable for re-contracts on Mobile plans with a monthly subscription of at least $62
- Waiver of $250 is applicable for re-contracts on all other Mobile plans
- MSS Benefits
Subject always to the MSS eligibility criteria stated in Clause (1):
i) MSS Discount on eligible Mobile plans
ii) Annual Waiver of Early Re-contract Fee on Mobile Line
Only the first two Mobile lines (on eligible Mobile plans) will be auto-nominated for MSS Discounts and used as line count towards the determination of the applicable MSS Discount rate as stated in Clause (2).
The MSS customer will be allowed to nominate up to 4 more Mobile lines (on eligible Mobile plans), provided that the registered address of each of the subscriber of the nominated lines is the same as that of the MSS customer.
The MSS Discount is limited to the first 6 nominated Mobile lines, and applies to monthly subscription of the eligible Mobile plans, and does not apply to value-added services and / or usage charges.
A Mobile line can only be nominated to join one group of Mobile lines for MSS Discount.
If the MSS customer’s nomination is approved by M1, the nominated Mobile lines eligible for discounts shall enjoy the applicable MSS Discount rate as stated in Clause (2).
The applicable MSS Discount rate will be determined by M1 on a monthly basis as stated in Clause (3), during the billing period for the respective bills to which the MSS Discount rate applies, based on the actual eligible active lines that are not suspended or terminated. M1’s determination shall be final and conclusive.
If a nomination is made after the billing period for the respective bills, the MSS Discount rate (if approved by M1) will only be reflected in the billing cycle of the calendar month following the month of M1’s approval.
The nominated Mobile lines must be active at all times to enjoy the MSS Discounts and lines which are inactive, suspended or terminated at any point in time shall not be applicable for the MSS Discount.
Without prejudice to M1’s rights under Clause (1) and (2), the MSS Discount applies to all M1 Free Incoming Call Plans, but excludes and in any event does not apply to:
- M1 Supplementary Plans (such as mySIMs, SurfShare and SunShare),
- M1 mySIM plans,
- Plans on special promotion or corporate schemes, and
- Any other plans that M1 determines from time to time; unless otherwise decided by M1 in its absolute discretion.
Eligibility of MSS for mySIM Plans
- Lines on mySIM / mySIM+ Plans may count towards the total number of mobile lines for MSS programme eligibility, but are not eligible for the MSS Discount
- For avoidance of doubt, lines on mySIM3 / mySIMe are neither eligible for the MSS programme mobile line count nor the MSS
All other Postpaid plans (including Broadband plans) are not eligible for the MSS Discount and do not count towards the total number of Mobile lines for the determination of the applicable MSS Discount rate. For the avoidance of doubt, the Fibre broadband service(s) is an eligibility criterion only and is not eligible for any MSS Discount.
- The MSS Discount shall not be used in conjunction with any discount, promotional offer or similar schemes, unless otherwise determined by M1 in its absolute discretion.
- The MSS Discount does not apply to any applicable taxes, including goods and services tax.
- MSS customers must ensure that the two (2) M1 Postpaid Mobile lines (on eligible Mobile plans) and M1 Fibre broadband service(s) are active at all times in order to enjoy the MSS Discount. The MSS Discount will not apply if any of the above lines and/or service is inactive, suspended or terminated at any point in time.
- Upon the customer’s successful entry to the MSS, the MSS Discount will take effect from the MSS customer’s next billing period for the respective lines to which the MSS Discount applies.
- M1's decision on the determination and counting of the Eligible Discount Lines and/or Eligible Nomination Lines, and application of the MSS Discount shall be final, conclusive and binding on the customer.
Waiver of early re-contract fee (“Early Re-contract Fee Waiver”) is only applicable to one Mobile line registered under the MSS customer’s NRIC/FIN once every 12 months. The waiver will be applicable provided that (a) the Mobile line is in active use, and is not suspended or terminated; and (b) there are no outstanding balances on any of the customer’s accounts.
Early Re-contract Fee Waiver of $350 is only applicable for re-contracts on Mobile plans with a monthly subscription of at least $62; Early Re-contract Fee Waiver of $250 is applicable for re-contracts on all other Mobile plans.
The customer’s first use of the Early Re-contract Fee Waiver may only take place 11 months after customer’s MSS Entry Date. The MSS Entry Date refers to the next bill date on which the MSS Discount first applies, upon customer’s successful application to the MSS.
Any suspension or termination of lines or other reasons causing the customer to not meet the MSS eligibility criteria as set out above at Clause (1) will reset the customer’s MSS entry date to a date when the customer re-applies for MSS and is considered eligible for MSS as determined by M1 in its absolute discretion.
- By utilising this waiver benefit on a Mobile line, the customer’s minimum commitment period of service for the Mobile line will be extended by the same period of the minimum commitment period of service imposed under the applicable Handset Contract.
- Existing customers on the MLS may apply for participation in the MSS via the M1 Customer Service Hotline at 1627. M1 will determine the customer’s eligibility and the discount rate applicable, in its absolute discretion, before allotting the appropriate MSS discount on Mobile plans.
- Customer may participate in either the MSS or the MLS at any time, and not both. Upon customer’s application to the MSS, such customer’s participation in the MLS (if any) shall cease immediately. There will be no reinstatement of customer’s participation in the MLS if the customer’s application to the MSS is unsuccessful.
- M1's determination of any and all matters relating to the MSS (including any customer’s eligibility to participate in the MSS) is based upon M1’s records and shall be final and conclusive and binding on the customer.
- M1 reserves the right to terminate without notice:
i) the MSS of any customer, and/or
ii) any MSS customer’s right to receive any privileges and benefits (including MSS Discounts) conferred by his MSS,
if the customer fails to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, M1 General Terms and Conditions, or the specific terms and conditions governing the use of any applicable M1 promotions and services.
- Upon the customer’s voluntary / involuntary termination of the MSS, all applicable privileges and benefits (including MSS Discounts) conferred by the MSS shall cease immediately.
- The MSS is not valid with any other discounts, promotional offer or similar promotion, unless otherwise decided by M1 in its absolute discretion.
- M1 reserves the right to terminate the MSS at any time without notice. MSS members will not be entitled to any claims, refund or compensation in respect of such termination.
- M1's decision on all matters relating to the MSS will be final and conclusive and shall be binding on the customer.
- M1 reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Customer’s enjoyment and / or continued enjoyment of the MSS benefits shall constitute such customer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any and all amendments thereto.
- All services are subject to M1’s General Terms and Conditions available at m1.com.sg. Other terms and conditions for specific privileges and benefits associated with the MSS (collectively, the "Additional Terms & Conditions") will also apply. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.