You are deemed to have (a) agreed to these Terms and Conditions; and (b) consented to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by M1 Limited (“M1”) for the purposes of administering the Prepaid Xiaomi Lucky Draw (“Draw”), by your participation in the Draw:
- The Draw is open to all M Card customers with an active prepaid mobile account during the Qualifying Period (as defined below) (“Customer”). Customers below the age of 18 are required to obtain their parents’ consent before participating in the Draw, and confirm to M1 that such consent has been given, by their participation in the Draw. M1 employees partner vendors, their directors, employees and respective family members are not eligible for participation in the Draw. M1 reserves the right to not allow participation by any Customer, at its sole discretion.
- The Qualifying Period commences on 22 September 2014 and ends on 16 November 2014, over two separate tranches, as follows:
- Qualifying Period A: 22 September – 19 October 2014 (both dates inclusive)
- Qualifying Period B: 20 October – 16 November 2014 (both dates inclusive)
- During the Qualifying Period, each Customer shall receive:
- One (1) chance in the Draw upon activation of an M Card; and/or
- Two (2) chances in the Draw with every top-up transaction of S$17 and above performed on the M Card.
- There is no limit to the number of winning chances that a Customer can accumulate for the Draw during each separate tranche of the Qualifying Period.
- Winning chances accumulated in Qualifying Period A cannot be rolled over to Qualifying Period B.
- Winners shall be drawn randomly at 10 International Business Park on the following draw dates:
- Qualifying Period A: 30 October 2014
- Qualifying Period B: 1 December 2014
- To be eligible for the draw, Customer’s M Card must be active during the time of the draw.
- There will be seventy-five (75) winners drawn for each Qualifying Period. Winners will each receive a Xiaomi Redmi 1S (“Prize”). Customer may only win once per Qualifying Period.
- Prizes are strictly not transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit or kind.
- A list of winners will be published on The New Paper on 7 January 2015, Wednesday.
- Winners shall be notified by phone or SMS. Winners who are not contactable within two (2) consecutive working days shall be disqualified and M1 reserves the right to draw an additional winner to substitute for the disqualified winner.
- Winners shall collect their Prize within the appointed collection period and at the appointed venue specified by M1. M1 reserves the right to forfeit any prizes with no refund to any winners in the event a winner fails to redeem the prize within the appointed collection period.
- Winners must sign and present the original redemption letter and original Passport/NRIC/Work Permit for verification purposes during prize collection.
- Any person collecting on behalf of a winner must produce all of these documents for verification purposes:
- The redemption letter signed by the winner
- A signed note by the winner authorizing the person to collect the Prize on his/her behalf;
- A copy of the winner’s Passport/NRIC/Work Permit;
- The original Passport/NRIC/Work Permit of person collecting the prize.
- M1 may use or disclose the winners’ name and photograph (if applicable) for its business purposes, including any marketing and corporate communications whether on M1’s websites, promotional material, or otherwise engage the winners generally in any form of publicity for M1 in relation to the Draw.
- M1 shall not be held liable and there will be no replacement in the event a Prize is lost, damaged or stolen.
- In the event that the Prize incurs any tax liability, such taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- M1 reserves the right to substitute the prizes with another prize of lower or equivalent value without prior notice.
- M1 reserves the right to donate any unclaimed prizes to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization.
M1 reserves the right at any time in its discretion to terminate any Customer’s participation in the Draw and/or substitute another Customer as the winner in the event of any breach or suspected breach of any of the Terms and Conditions herein without prior notification or any liability to such Customer whatsoever.
- M1 shall not be liable to any Customer in respect of or arising from the Draw, or under any circumstances whatsoever. If M1 is deemed liable to such Customer by a court of law, the sole remedy shall be the award of a prize of similar value to such Customer.
M1’s decision on all matters pertaining to the Draw, including winners of the Draw, is final and no correspondence will be entertained. M1 reserves the right at its sole discretion to determine any outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute and/or issues relating thereto.
M1 reserves the right at its sole discretion to revise, amend or vary these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without prior notice.
M1’s General Terms and Conditions published at m1.com.sg are deemed incorporated herein and shall apply. Any conflict or inconsistencies shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.