You are deemed to have (a) agreed to these terms and conditions (“Terms”); and (b) consented to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by M1 Limited (“M1”) for the purposes of administering the Round the World Lucky Draw (the “Draw”), by your participation in the Draw:
- The Draw is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents who are M1 postpaid mobile customers, except M1's staff or corporate customers whose lines are registered under their company/organization's name and M1 subscribers/customers whose M1 account(s) is/are suspended or permanently disconnected during the Qualifying Period. M1 subscribers/customers whose M1 account(s) are in arrears during the Qualifying Period will also not be eligible for participation in the Draw.
- Employees and directors of M1, partner vendors, their directors, employees and each of their respective immediate family members or individuals living in the same household are not eligible for participation in the Draw. Persons below the age of 18 are required to obtain their parents' consent before participating in the Draw, and such persons confirm to M1 that such consent has been given, by their participation in the Draw.
- M1 reserves the right to not allow participation by any person, at its sole discretion, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The qualifying period for the Draw commences on 31 August 2017 at 0000 hours and ends on 31 December 2017 at 2359 hours (“Qualifying Period”).
- Each eligible customer who purchases a Samsung Galaxy Note8 with sign-up or re-contract on any 2-year mobile plan during the Qualifying Period (“Qualifying Participant”) shall be entitled to one (1) chance at the Draw.
- During the Qualifying Period, three (3) separate draws will be conducted. Qualifying Participants who have not won any prize will be automatically included in the next draw. Details are as follows:
||Date of Draw
||Prize Collection Deadline
||Participants with purchases made between 31 August 2017 and 31 October 2017
||15 November 2017
||15 December 2017
||Participants with purchases made between 31 August 2017 and 30 November 2017 and who have not won at Draw #1
||15 December 2017
||15 January 2018
||Participants with purchases made between 31 August 2017 and 31 December 2017 and who have not won at Draw #1 and Draw #2
||15 January 2018
||15 February 2018
- Each draw will be held at 3pm on the dates as indicated above in Clause 6, at 10 International Business Park, Singapore 609928. Only one (1) winner will be chosen at each draw.
- The Prize for each winner is a “Round the World” Trip for two, inclusive of (a) a pair of Economy Class air tickets under the Star Alliance network worth S$13,000, and (b) S$2,000 in cash.
- The winners will be notified via phone and post, and must each personally collect their prize redemption letters from M1 by the prize collection deadline as indicated by M1.
- Winners must book their trips before 31 July 2018 and the travel period must be completed by 31 December 2018. Each winner shall ensure that he/she and travel companion have a valid passport and all other travel documents that may be required for the trip. For the avoidance of doubt, any and all additional expenses including but not limited to surcharges, taxes, insurance and other costs arising from and/or incurred on the trip and/or air tickets shall be borne solely by the winner. Further terms and conditions apply.
- Prizes are strictly not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or kind.
- M1’s decision on the winners and on all matters relating to the Draw is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- M1 reserves the right to redistribute the prize if unclaimed, to other participants or donate it to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization, in M1’s discretion.
- M1 shall not be liable to any participant or any person in respect of or arising from the Draw, or under any circumstances whatsoever howsoever arising. If M1 is deemed liable to such participant or other person by a court of law, the sole remedy shall be the award of the prize or a substitute of similar value, to such a participant or person.
- M1 reserves the right to terminate your participation in the Draw at any time in its discretion in the event of your acts, omissions, default, breach or suspected breach of any of the Terms herein, or for other lawful reasons, without prior notification or any liability to you whatsoever.
- M1 reserves the right to amend or vary any of these Terms with or without prior notice to you and/or to substitute any prize(s) with another prize(s) of similar value.
- M1’s General Terms and Conditions available at m1.com.sg are deemed incorporated herein and shall apply. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favorable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.