The M1 19th Anniversary Lucky Draw (“Draw”) is organized and administered by M1 Limited (“M1”). You are deemed to have (a) agreed to these Terms and Conditions; and (b) consented to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by M1 for the purpose of administering the Draw, by your participation in the Draw.
- The Draw is open to all M1 customers, except those whose M1 account(s) is/are temporarily suspended or permanently disconnected at any point during the Qualifying Period (as defined below). M1 customers whose M1 account(s) are in arrears during the Qualifying Period are not eligible for participation in the Draw. Corporate customers whose lines are registered under their company’s names are not eligible for participation in the Draw. Employees of M1, partner vendors, their directors, employees and respective family members are not eligible for participation in the Draw. Persons below the age of 18 are required to obtain their parents’ consent before participating in the Draw, and such persons confirm to M1 that such consent has been given, by their participation in the Draw. M1 reserves the right to not allow participation by any person, at its sole discretion.
LUCKY DRAW MECHANICS
- The qualifying period for participation in the Draw commences on 1 April 2016 and ends on 30 April 2016 (“Qualifying Period”).
- To qualify for the Draw, each eligible participant must submit their entries via m1.com.sg/anniversary.
- Each service line is entitled to one chance at the Draw. “Service line” includes M1’s Mobile services, Fibre Broadband services, Mobile Broadband services and MiBox services.
- The Draw will be held on 11 May 2016 at 10 International Business Park, Singapore 609928.
- The results of the Draw will be published in the Newspaper and official M1 Website on 18 May 2016.
- M1 reserves the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any participant or winner in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at M1’s sole discretion without notice to the participant or winner, or require any participant or winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS AND COLLECTION OF PRIZES
- Regardless of the number of submissions, each eligible participant may only win one prize at the Draw.
- There are a total of six (6) prizes to be won at the Draw. The prizes are as follows:
- 5D4N Travel package to Thailand (Bangkok) for 2
- 5D4N Travel package to Taiwan (Taipei) for 2
- 5D4N Travel package to South Korea (Seoul) for 2
- 7D6N Travel package to New Zealand (Christchurch) for 2
- 7D6N Travel package to Italy (Milan) for 2
- 7D6N Travel package to Spain (Barcelona) for 2
- Each Travel package is inclusive of a pair of return Economy Class air tickets, 4-star accommodation with breakfast and return airport transfer.
- Winners will be first notified via phone. Winners who are not contactable within two (2) consecutive working days from the date of the results announcement will be disqualified and M1 will select alternate winners.
- Winners will also receive a notification letter via the mailing address as per M1’s records. All prizes must be collected in accordance with the terms stated in the notification letter. Winners are also required to bring along their NRIC/FIN/Passport for verification purposes.
- Prizes are not replaceable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash or other prizes/benefits.
- All prizes must be collected at Paragon M1 Shop (290 Orchard Road, #B1-28/29 Paragon, Singapore 238859) by 19 June 2016. If any prizes remain unclaimed or if any winner fails to comply with any other instruction or condition specified by M1 by such date, M1 reserves the right to redistribute the prizes to other participants or donate it to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization, in M1’s discretion.
- Winners must book their trips before 31 October 2016 and the travel period must be completed by 31 December 2016. Any and all additional cost or expenses including but not limited to surcharges, taxes, insurance and expenses arising from and/or incurred on the air tickets shall be borne solely by the winner.
- Actual prizes may differ from the images shown anywhere during the Qualifying Period or in any communications or publications relating to the Draw. The Customer shall not have any right to make any claims or demands against M1 in connection with such variances.
- M1 reserves the right to replace any prize with another of similar value without prior notice.
- M1 reserves the right to partially or completely cancel, terminate or suspend the Draw for any reason without any liability whatsoever.
- M1’s decisions on all matters pertaining to the Draw are final and binding. No further correspondence regarding the Draw, these Terms and Conditions or any decision made by M1 in connection therewith and/or the results will be entertained. M1 reserves its absolute right to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute and/or issues relating thereto.
- M1 reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. M1 will, where it is practicable to do so, give you advance notice (via e-mail, letters, M1 website, bills or such other forms as M1 deems appropriate) of such changes. Your continued participation in this Draw shall constitute acceptance of such amendment(s).
- M1 shall not be liable to any participant or any person in respect of or arising from the Draw, or under any circumstances whatsoever. If M1 is deemed liable to such participant or other person by a court of law, the sole remedy shall be the award of the prize or a substitute of similar value, to such participant or person.
- M1 reserves the right to terminate your participation in the Draw at any time in its discretion in the event of your breach or suspected breach of any of the Terms and Conditions herein without prior notification or any liability to you whatsoever.
- M1’s General Terms and Conditions published at www.m1.com.sg are deemed incorporated herein and shall apply. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.