You are deemed to have (a) agreed to these Terms and Conditions; and (b) consented to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by M1 Limited (“M1”) for the purposes of administering M1 Data Passport Social Contest (“Contest”), by your participation in the Contest.
- The Contest commences on 29 March 2019 and ends on 11 April 2019 (both dates inclusive) (“Contest Period”).
- The Contest is open only to M1 customers including Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents, as well as legal Singapore residents residing in Singapore and holding a valid Long Term Visit Pass with a valid Foreign Identification Number (including but not limited to Employment Pass holders and their dependents) during the Contest Period. Participants below the age of 18 are required to obtain their parents’ consent before participating in the Contest, and confirm to M1 that such consent has been given, by their participation in the Contest. Corporate customers whose lines are registered under their company’s name are not eligible for participation in the Contest. M1’s employees, partner vendors, directors and respective family members are not eligible for participation in the Contest. M1 reserves the right to not allow participation by any person, at its sole discretion.
- Entries can be submitted via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Entries submitted during the Contest Period will be judged by a selected panel of judges from M1 and the most creative entry will win.
- There will be five (5) winners chosen.
- Winners will each receive one set of American Tourister travel luggage worth $800.
- Winners will be contacted through Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Winners who do not respond within 5 working days from being contacted will be disqualified.
- M1 reserves the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any participant or winner in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at
- M1’s sole discretion without notice to the participant or winner, or require any participant or winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities.
- Prizes are strictly not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or in kind.
- M1 shall not be held liable for, and there will be no replacement of, any unclaimed prizes that may be unclaimed for any reasons whatsoever and howsoever occurring. M1 reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed prizes to other participants or donate any unclaimed prizes to the Community Chest or any approved charitable organization.
- In the event that the prize incurs any tax liability, such taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- M1 reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value without prior notice.
- M1 reserves the right at any time in its discretion to terminate any person’s participation in the Contest and/or substitute another participant as the winner in the event of any breach or suspected breach of any of the Terms and Conditions herein without prior notification or any liability to such person whatsoever.
- M1 shall not be liable to any participant in respect of or arising from the selection of winners, or under any circumstances whatsoever. If M1 is deemed liable to such participant by a court of law, the sole remedy shall be the award of a prize of similar value to such participant.
- M1’s decision on all matters pertaining to the Contest, including Contest winners, is final and no correspondence will be entertained. M1 reserves the right at its sole discretion to determine any outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute and/or issues relating thereto.
- M1 reserves the right to amend or vary any of these Terms and Conditions. M1 will, where it is practicable to do so, give advance notice (which may be through written notice, electronic mail, letters, M1 website, bills or other forms as M1 deems appropriate) of such changes.
M1’s General Terms and Conditions published at m1.com.sg are deemed incorporated herein and shall apply. Any conflict or inconsistencies shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.