- When can I use the email/web hosting service?
Upon signing up, you will receive a welcome email within 7 working days that contains the login details (userid/password) to your dedicated admin page.
If you are a new M1 fibre broadband customer, you may use the hosting services once you receive the welcome email. Billing of your SOHO fibre broadband plan will only start after the successful activation of your fibre broadband.
- Who can I contact if lose the administrator password for my email/web hosting?
You can contact 1627 should you lose or accidentally delete the welcome email containing the administrator password. If you signed up as a corporate customer, you may call 1622 for support.
- How do I set up the email on my computer or smartphone?
You must use a email client that supports IMAP mail servers to configure your email (eg. Microsoft Outlook, iOS, Android). The welcome email will contain all relevant info like your username and incoming and outgoing mail servers for you to configure. You may click here to see a simple user guide.
- If I only have 3 email accounts, will each account get 5GB of storage?
No, each account is capped at 3GB as the 15GB storage is based on a maximum of 5 accounts/users.
- I am unable to send/receive email, why is this so?
You may do the following:
- Verify that your Internet connection is working
- Check if the IMAP and SMTP settings are configured correctly on your email client
- Check if you have keyed in the correct username and password
- For incoming emails, improper configuration of the spam filter could cause email to be sent to the spam/junk folder
If you have done all of the above and you are still unable to send/receive email, try reinstalling your email client. You can refer to the user guide here for steps on how to set up your email.
- I am unable to open my email attachments, why is this so?
You may do the following:
- Check that you have the relevant software to open the files eg. compressed files will require a unzip software
- For media files, check that you have the relevant media player for that particular file format
- What domains can I apply for?
You can apply for various domains like .com/.net/.com.sg/.net.sg/.sg
Domains ending with .sg are at $58.85/year while other domains are at $32.10/year
For .com.sg domains, you must produce a valid Business Registration Certificate with proof of Business Registration Number (BRN)
- For the domain registered through M1, how is it renewed?
Your domain name will be renewed and billed on an annual basis automatically.
- If I already have my own domain, can I still sign up for the M1 SOHO Fibre service?
Yes you can. In this case, you do not need to pay the yearly charge of $32.10/$58.85 for the domain name application as you will continue to pay your domain name provider.
- Can I transfer my domain registration to M1?
M1 currently does not take in any transferred domain names. You may either choose to continue using your current domain or you can register for a new domain through M1 with an annual charge of $32.10/$58.85 depending on the type of domain.
- Can I apply for a new domain after I have signed up for the M1 SOHO Fibre plan?
We currently do not offer standalone domain application.
- I no longer wish to renew my domain registered through M1, what should I do?
You must provide us with prior notice of no less than 30 days before the next renewal date for your domain. Otherwise, your domain will be renewed automatically and you will be charged accordingly depending on your domain.
- Will M1 create a website for me?
M1 will be only providing website storage of up to 1GB (including 50MB of MySQL Database) so you will need to create the website yourself or engage a third-party to do so.
- Can I transfer my domain registered through M1 to another provider?
Yes, you can do so. You may call 1627, or 1622 if you have signed up as a corporate customer. Upon receiving your request to transfer, we will also cease the renewal for your domain registration service with M1. We will issue a transfer authorisation code to you; please ensure you send the code to your new registrar to complete the transfer process in order to avoid possible disruptions to your email/web hosting services.