- What is the promotional period for this early re-contract fee waiver promotion?
The promotion starts from 05 Oct 2018 and will end on 31 March 2019. Your contract tenure needs to be within the 18th – 20th month during this period to enjoy the promotion.
- How do I qualify for the promotion?
You are eligible as long as you are between 18th – 20th months of your current contract and accept a back-to-back contract for the new handset contract being signed. This is applicable for customers classified under individuals, corporate regular, corporate and government category, except customers holding the S Pass, Work Permit or are under 21 years of age. This is subjected to applicable terms and conditions for this promotion at point of re-contract.
- What is a back-to-back contract?
This means that after re-contracting your line, your current contract will continue until its end date. Your next contract will start after the current contract ends.
- How many back-to-back contracts can I sign?
For each line that is eligible, it can have 1 back-to-back contract. You can have a maximum of 3 back-to-back contracts.
- I enjoy partner benefits (e.g. NTUC, SAFRA, Krisflyer)/Youth/Senior Benefits on my line now, will these be affected if sign the back-to-back contract?
No, as long as you provide the relevant valid pass during re-contract, you will continue to enjoy the benefits.
- Can I void my back-to-back contract before it starts?
You will have to pay the difference of the Regular Retail Price (RRP) of the handset less the 2 years handset price at the point where the back-to-back contract was signed. This can be done only at our Customer Service Centers.
- Can I choose to downgrade my bill plan after signing the back-to-back contract?
Yes. However, you will have to pay a fee for downgrading of bill plan, as well as the difference of RRP of the handset and the amount that you have paid upfront for the handset at the point where the back-to-back contract was signed. This can be done only at our Customer Service Centers.