Together with TCAM, M1 now offers an Elderly Monitoring Service that helps caregivers or family members to care for their elderly loved ones remotely. With only the use of smart motion sensors, this non-intrusive solution is ideal for deployment in homes with an elderly member.
||1 IoT Gateway/
(for new and existing M1 Fibre Broadband customers)
(non-M1 Fibre Broadband customers)
|4 Motion Sensors
|1 Door Sensor
|1 Mobile Panic Button (wearable)
- 24-month commitment contract applies
- Installation, training and 12-month warranty are included
- Above charges are inclusive of 7% GST
How it works
The smart technology is able to learn the patterns of the elderly through monitoring of their movements. It will also alert caregivers and/or family members when abnormal events occur. The IoT gateway/smart hub has built-in intelligent learning algorithms that provide comprehensive information about the elderly’s daily activities. Abnormalities such as insomnia will be reflected in reports to caregivers/family members and necessary advice can be provided to the elderly.
- Simple system at an affordable cost
- Plug-and-play installation
- Intelligent self-learning algorithm doesn’t requires any user-input surveys
For more information, please visit the TCAM website, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6746 1930 (Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm).