How does M1 collect my personal data?
Your personal data may be collected from you in the following ways:
- When you complete an application for our services
- When you contact M1 through any of our contact channels i.e. phone channels, service centres, shops or web
- When you take part in our lucky draws, events and product launches
Please refer to the M1 Data Protection Policy for more information.
How does M1 obtain my consent for use of my personal data?
Your consent would have been obtained when you
- signed up / re-contracted for our services via the appropriate application forms.
- take part in our lucky draws, events or product launches.
How do I manage my preferences in receiving marketing messages from M1?
Log in to “Manage My Account” with your M1 ID and password.
If you do not have a M1 ID and password, please register at www.m1.com.sg and follow the below steps:
- Log in to 'Manage My Account' to indicate your choices under the 'Update Consent Preference' tab. Use the Subscribe or Unsubscribe options stated on our SMS or email marketing messages.
- Call our 24-hour Customer Service hotline at 1627
- For prepaid line(s), to unsubscribe, SMS to 83331627 or call our Prepaid Customer Service hotline at 1800-843 8288
All requests may take effect within 30 days (except for marketing advertisements sent via bills which may take up to 2 billing cycles).
How do I access the personal data M1 has of me?
To access bill-related information or subscription details, please login to ‘Manage My Account’ (MMA) and MyM1 App.
Can I make a request to M1 to access data that is not available in MMA and MyM1 App?
Yes. Please do so by writing in to firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the type of data you have requested for, it may take up to 30 days for processing and a fee may be imposed to retrieve such data. Please note that not all data may be accessible.