M1 Enterprise Mobile Plans
Enterprise Mobile Plans are open to only registered companies in Singapore with minimum of 20 new mobile lines sign-up.
For new line sign-up on Enterprise Mobile Plans, a minimum 1-month service commitment applies with no pro-ration. Early termination during the commitment period is subject to early termination charge equivalent to 1 month’s subscription charge. For handset offers terms and conditions, please visit www.m1.com.sg/corporate/terms.
Free bundled talktime, SMS/MMS and data extends to local usage unless otherwise stated. Excess Local Data is charged at $5.35 per GB with excess capped at $295.32 per line. Separate $37.45 SIM card and $10.70 registration charges apply for new line connection. $37.45 SIM card charge is also applicable for SIM exchange.
- 4G VAS is applicable on Enterprise Mobile 6, Enterprise Mobile 12 and Enterprise Mobile X. Monthly subscription of 4G VAS is waived permanently. Theoretical download speed of 300Mbps and typical download speed range of 41.4 - 103.4Mbps (at fixed locations) is only available with 4G service on compatible 4G devices.
- M1 reserves the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time. M1 will, where it is practicable to do so, give you advance notice (which may be through written notice, email, letters, M1 website, bills or such other forms as M1 deems appropriate) of such changes.
- An additional $15 monthly subscription fee will apply if you are already subscribed to M1’s Multi-SIM service. This additional $15 monthly subscription fee applies for Enterprise Data Passport bundled and irrespective number of Multi-SIMs subscribed.
Enterprise Data Passport
- The M1 Enterprise Data Passport service (“Service”) may be activated on the following service plans, for use with the bundled local data for data roaming in the selected Data Passport country and on the applicable preferred network.
Mobile Plans: All Enterprise Mobile plans
- Data roaming usage in selected Enterprise Data Passport countries on the applicable preferred network will be converted and deducted from the local data bundles on a daily basis, during which there must be an active and valid subscription of the Service on your mobile/mobile broadband service plan. Daily usage is based on Singapore time 00:00 to 23:59 GMT +8. Data roaming usage in selected Data Passport countries on non-preferred networks or without a valid Data Passport subscription will be charged at prevailing postpaid roaming mobile data charges.
||Charges and Bill Cap
|Enterprise Mobile Plans
||For plans with Free Local Data Bundle, excess usage above the Free Local Data Bundle will be charged at $5.35 per GB, and capped at $295.32 per month.
For plan with unlimited local data bundle, customers may use up to 30GB per month to data roam with the Enterprise Data Passport subscription, after which excess usage will be charged at $5.35/GB. A monthly data bill cap of $295.32 will also apply.
- Usage in excess of the local data bundles will be charged at local rates with a data bill cap in accordance with usage charges specified for the respective mobile/mobile broadband service plans, value-added services and data benefits.
- Customers shall not allow the Service (whether wholly or in part) to be resold, distributed, provided, sub-licensed or otherwise offered in any manner whatsoever, to any third party whether for profit or not without our prior approval in writing. For the avoidance of doubt, the Service is meant for personal use by the corporate customer’s individual full time employees only.
- When a mobile/mobile broadband service plan is subscribed to the Service and Roaming Data Bundles concurrently, only usage of the Service on preferred networks will apply as the local data bundle will be utilized until the monthly data bill cap is reached. Data roaming usage on non-preferred networks will be deducted from Roaming Data Bundles, if applicable.
- Usage of the Service cannot be combined with usage on the $15 / $25 daily Unlimited Data Roaming and Roaming Data Bundles.
- An additional $15 monthly subscription fee will apply if you are already subscribed to M1’s Multi-SIM service. This additional $15 monthly subscription fee applies irrespective of the number of Data Passport countries selected and Multi-SIMs subscribed.
- For the avoidance of doubt, GST does not apply on the Service activation fee and subscription fees. The Service activation fee and subscription fees will not be pro-rated in any circumstances.
- Usage of the Service will require activation of voice, SMS and data roaming. Upon Service activation, you are deemed to have agreed to activate these roaming services on your mobile service plan for use with the Service (as may be applicable).
Termination of these roaming services will automatically de-activate the Service.
- These M1 Enterprise Data Passport Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) shall take effect upon activation of Enterprise Mobile plan and shall continue until the Service is terminated. M1 reserves the right to terminate any subscription for lawful reasons at any time and M1 will, where practicable, give notice of such termination in such form as M1 deems appropriate.
- M1 reserves the right to modify or revise these Terms from time to time upon notice in such manner as M1 deems appropriate, which may include publication of such amended Terms on www.m1.com.sg/corporate/terms. You are encouraged to check back periodically to ensure that you are aware of any such amendments. Your continued use of the Service will constitute your acceptance of these Terms as may be amended.
- The Enterprise Data Passport service is provided subject to your compliance with these terms, M1’s General Terms and Conditions, the specific terms and conditions for use of Mobile services as applicable, and the specific terms and conditions for use of Roaming Services as stated on www.m1.com.sg/corporate/terms. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any applicable terms and conditions, such conflict and inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.
- Network Lock is a complimentary feature that is provisioned with the activation of Data Roaming services. The Network Lock feature will automatically be removed upon de-activation of the aforementioned services.
- When Network Lock is activated in any of the countries on the Network Lock List, Data Roaming will be enabled only on the preferred networks, as stated.
- When Network Lock is activated in countries not listed on the Network Lock List, Data Roaming will be enabled on any available roaming network.
- When Network Lock is de-activated, Data Roaming will be enabled on all available roaming networks (including the countries listed on the Network Lock List).
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Network Lock feature is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and you accept that your access or use of Data Roaming services are at your own risk. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws, M1 has excluded, and continues to exclude all statutory or tortious liability (save for death or personal injury arising out of negligence) and disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. M1 has does not represent or warrant that the Data Roaming services will be provided uninterrupted or be available at all times or free from defects, errors or viruses or that any identified defect can be corrected. To the extent M1 provides you with assistance in connection with any of the above, such assistance shall in no event be deemed an acknowledgement and/or acceptance of any liability on M1's part. Any waivers offered to you by M1 in its discretion shall be out of goodwill.
- M1 reserves the right to modify or revise these Network Lock Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) from time to time upon notice in such manner as M1 deems appropriate, which may include publication of such amended Terms on www.m1.com.sg. You are encouraged to check back periodically to ensure that you are aware of any such amendments. Your continued use of Data Roaming services will constitute your acceptance of these Terms as may be amended.
- M1’s General Terms and Conditions available at www.m1.com.sg are deemed incorporated herein and shall apply. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.
"Unlimited" Calls, Messaging and Data usage are restricted to personal use and non-commercial purposes only. Any abuse, such as, but not limited to, SMS/MMS broadcasts or sending unsolicited material (Spam), will entitle M1 to revoke the customer's benefits, in M1's sole discretion. “Unlimited” SMS/MMS is only valid for SMS/MMS sent to any local mobile numbers. “Unlimited” Calls are only applicable to local voice and video calls. For the avoidance of doubt, M1’s Traffic Management Policy will apply.
You are required to sign the relevant handset contract where applicable and be bound by the terms and conditions therein. All phone offers are only applicable with a 2-year contract on Enterprise Mobile plans, unless otherwise stated. All phone offers featured are applicable to new line connections, existing customers with no handset contract or who have completed at least 20 months of their existing contracts. Additional re-contract fee of $250 and $350 will apply on phone offers for customers who have completed at least 11 months of their normal handset contract and/or iPhone handset contract respectively. Maximum of 2 concurrent handset contracts per eligible active mobile line. Customers need not pay the early re-contract fee after 20 months into the normal handset contract and/or iPhone handset contract. Unless otherwise stated, Special Handset Prices are applicable for sign-up on Enterprise Mobile plans, with an additional 24-month service commitment contract on the respective plans. For temporary suspension of service, downgrading of mobile plan and termination of line prior to the expiry of the Handset Contract, a Termination / Downgrade charge applies. Use of the iPhone constitutes acceptance of the iPhone terms and conditions and other third party terms and conditions found in the iPhone box, or at www.apple.com/legal/sla. Some features, applications and services are not available in all areas. Application availability and pricing are subject to change. Standard data rates apply for the use of some applications.
Specific terms and conditions for M1 Enterprise Mobile plans apply. M1 registration guidelines and General Terms and Conditions apply. For full set of terms and conditions, please refer to www.m1.com.sg/corporate/terms. M1 reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw the promotion or any terms and conditions, M1 will, where it is practicable to do so, give you advance notice (via email, letters, M1 website, bills or such other forms as M1 deems appropriate) of such changes.