- What is EnterpriseText Plan?
EnterpriseText Plan is a corporate bill plan that offers you bundled SMS service, namely EnterpriseText 2500, EnterpriseText 5000 and EnterpriseText 10000, providing 2,500, 5,000 and 10,000 free SMS respectively.
- Who are the target audience for EnterpriseText Plan?
The plan is for corporate companies such as clubs, associations, retail and food and beverage businesses with a regular clientele whom they wish to communicate with.
- What can I use it for?
You can use it to send news and notices to your customers (e.g. seasons greeting, product promotion, appointment reminder, order confirmation etc.). Alternatively, you may also use it to maintain communication with your field staff (e.g. job dispatch, new information dispatch).
- What are the benefits of EnterpriseText Plan?
You can send message instantaneously to your customers at very low cost. This gives you greater flexibility in preparing and managing your communication task.
- How can I sign up for the EnterpriseText Plan?
You can either contact your M1 Account Manager or visit the nearest M1 Shop.
- I'm an existing corporate customer, can I change my existing plan to the EnterpriseText Plan?
No, unfortunately you cannot change your existing mobile plans to EnterpriseText Plan. To sign up for EnterpriseText Plan, please contact your M1 Account Manager or visit the nearest M1 shop.
- What is the setup required to send messages using EnterpriseText Plan?
All you need is either a desktop PC or laptop. Connect the Broadband device to your desktop PC/laptop, install the Mobile Connect software (provided at sign-up) and send your messages using the software.
- Can I subscribe to Value Added services like IDD, Roaming Subscription, BlackBerry, Connecting Tones^, Caller Number Display services with the EnterpriseText Plans?
Yes, you can subscribe to any Value Added services such as Roaming, IDD, and Multi-SIM etc.
^ With effect from 1 March 2011, Bye Bye Ring Ring service will be renamed as Connecting Tones
- How much do I need to pay if I use it for voice call?
Local talk-time charges:
Charged by 1st min. followed by 6 sec. block
Can I subscribe to Multi-SIM and share the free SMS bundle among the SIMs?
- Peak Hours (Mon - Sat, 9am - 9pm)
1st min. at 21.4¢, 2nd min. onwards at 10.7¢
- Super Off-Peak Hours (Mon - Sat 9pm - 9am & whole day on Sun, Public Holidays)
10.7¢ per min.
Yes, you can subscribe to Multi-SIM. SMSes sent from any of the SIM cards will be deducted from the SMS bundle. However, only one Broadband device rental is allowed for a EnterpriseText plan subscription with Multi-SIM VAS.
Where can I find the EnterpriseText software for installation?
You can find it in the installation CD that comes along with the device or you may download it here. Mac version is also available here.
Where can I find the instruction manual for M1 EnterpriseText?
You can find it in the installation CD that comes along with the device or you may download it here.