- What is Enterprise Data Passport (EDP)?
EDP is an unique feature of Enterprise Mobile plans where it offers data roamers to utilize local data bundle over 56 destinations. This feature is turned on permanently.
- Can I subscribe additional data passport VAS onto this plan?
- These bill plans come with Enterprise Data Passport (EDP). Is there an option to opt out for EDP?
No, it is part of the offered bundle with no option to disable.
- Some countries are not found in EDP eg. Myanmar, Laos & etc. Am I still able to use data roaming in those countries?
Yes, you are able to use data roaming on prevailing roaming mobile data charges. Rates start from $0.20 per 10KB.
- How do I ensure I’m logged on to the preferred network in overseas country which is covered in the Enterprise Data Passport?
Manually search and select Enterprise Data Passport preferred network. Turn on cellular data and data roaming in Phone Settings.
Enjoy peace of mind when you data roam with our complimentary Network Lock feature in EM plans. You can use data on our preferred network without incurring unintended data charges. At the same time, you have the flexibility to make calls and send SMS on all networks.
- Can I sign-up for Data Upsize/Add-on?
No. Excess local data is charged at half price at $5.35 per GB and capped at $295.32 per month.
- Can I subscribe to Multi-SIM on this plan?
Yes. Additional $15 (irrespective number of Multi-SIM) on top of existing Multi SIM subscription
- What are the sign up options for these new bill plans?
- 24 months smartphone contract
- Enterprise Mobile 6 is equivalent to Reg plan
- Enterprise Mobile 12 is equivalent to Reg+ plan
- Enterprise Mobile X is equivalent to Max+ plan
- SIM-only plans
- 1st month subscription with no pro-ration
- 2nd month onwards, subscription will be pro-rated if terminated
- How do I view my usage on this plan?
The usage can be viewed on My M1 app. Simply download from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.