To cope with a fast-paced business environment, IT professionals must look for an efficient way to support business growth while reducing the total cost of ownership of IT.
Virtual Server and Storage offers on-demand virtual servers with elastic computing power and scalability, pay-as-you go pricing and round-the-clock service that supports businesses across different industries. It is an on-demand infrastructure as a service (IaaS) offering designed to reduce server cost of ownership and upfront capital expenses, while streamlining the application deployment process and therefore, increasing your operational efficiency.
- Virtual server supports various Microsoft Windows Server® and Linux operating system platforms.
- Various types of virtual server performance service offerings are available, including general-purpose, compute-intensive and Windows with Microsoft SQL Server® virtual servers.
- Windows with SQL Server virtual server delivers cost-effective Windows virtual server bundled with SQL Server 2012/2008 R2 Standard.
- Offers 3 tiers of disk storage performance service offerings for use by a virtual server to support different kinds of server solution deployments.
Purpose-built storage for use by application server with high random I/O such as Oracle Database, MSSQL and MySQL Servers.
Purpose-built storage for use by application server with high sequential I/O for content applications or file-based services, such as file sharing, Exchange and SharePoint Servers.
Highly cost-effective storage for use by server with sequential I/O. Space efficiency features are optimized for data that is seldom or never altered, such as archival and backup data.
- Persistent data disk supporting NTFS, FAT and various EXT file system formats.
- Centralized intrusion prevention system (IPS) to safeguard against Internet attacks.
- Dedicated tenant firewall with user-configurable firewall policies to protect and safeguard virtual servers.
- Dedicated network VLANs and private IP address space for virtual server deployment.
- Secure network connectivity to virtual servers via Internet protocol security (IPsec) virtual private network (VPN) tunnel, point-to-point leased line or the Internet.
Reliable and secure
- Enterprise-class virtualization platform based on VMware.
- Technology runs on Hitachi Compute Blade server and enterprise storage solution, delivering performance and scalability at the right power.
- Improve agility; on-demand, self-service, elastic.
- Storage capacity and performance can be upgraded based on needs.
- Implements simple, affordable monthly subscription charge.
- Requires that you pay for only what you use.
Professional and dedicated service support
- All Service Operation Center staff are Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 certified.
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) certified.
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type II Reporting certified.
- MTCS (Multi-Tier Cloud Security) is a certification standard introduced by the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) as part of an initiative to ensure implementation of a stringent set of policies and procedures for Cloud security in a multi-tenanted Cloud environment.
For information on MTCS, please click here.
M1 offers a full suite of business solutions and professional IT expertise to meet your business needs.