Budget constraints, continuous desktop operating system and application upgrades, desktop availability and stability, ongoing desktop support, and routine desktop patch management tasks are some of the key IT challenges that businesses face today.
VDI-as-a-Service combines an on-demand, enterprise-class desktop and storage solution, pay-as-you go pricing, and round-the-clock service support for businesses from diverse industries.
This subscription-based Cloud service is designed to reduce the overall PC desktop cost of ownership and upfront capital expenses, while streamlining desktop and application deployment processes.
CPU processing power, memory and disk capacity can be dynamically allocated to each desktop on demand, while end users can access their virtual desktops using virtual private networks, private leased lines and the Internet. System administrators can also centrally manage and support their enterprise desktops through the M1's customer portal.
- Features virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) technology based on Citrix XenDesktop.
- VDI persistent desktop based on choices of Windows Server® 2008 R2 operating system with Windows 7 Experience Index and Windows Server 2012 operating system with Windows 8 Experience Index.
- Users can access their virtual desktop and applications using desktops or laptops running Windows or Linux operating system, Apple Mac OSX-based desktops or laptops, Apple IOS devices - iPad/iPhone, Android smart phones and Tablets.
- Features high-definition desktop user experience for multimedia applications over any network.
- End-to-end traffic encryption using SSL technology.
- Central management of virtual desktop instances through VDI management portal
Ease of use
- No need to deploy your own VDI infrastructure.
- Unify enterprise desktop images for ease of management and support.
- End-to-end SSL encryption in all VDI traffic.
- Enterprise-class network security protection to the tenant's virtual desktops.
- Market-leading VDI solution.
- Built on a fully resilient VDI cloud infrastructure with no single point of failure and delivers 99.95% system uptime.
- Cloud infrastructure with Hitachi Compute Blade server and Hitachi storage solutions streamlines computing performance and ensures high reliability.
- Pay-per-desktop-per-month subscription.
- Virtual desktop performance can be selected or upgraded based on needs.
- Every employee can be productive from wherever they are, and from virtually any device.
- Simple and affordable monthly subscriptions.
- No capital expenditure for VDI infrastructure deployment.
- Reduces IT cost of desktop management service quality.
Professional and dedicated service support
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) certified.
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type II Reporting certified.
- MTCS (Multi-Tier Cloud Security) is a certification standard introduced by the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) as part of an initiative to ensure implementation of a stringent set of policies and procedures for Cloud security in a multi-tenanted Cloud environment.
For information on MTCS, please click here.
With 10 instances
M1 offers a full suite of business solutions and professional IT expertise to meet your business needs.