To cope with the fast-paced business world, IT professionals must look for an efficient way to support their email applications, while reducing total cost of ownership (TOC) of IT.
Email-as-a-Service offers IT professionals an efficient way to support enterprise email while reducing total cost of ownership. By integrating best-in-industry enterprise-class Microsoft Exchange 2013 DAG architecture, professional expertise and industry-proven standard processes, it provides enterprise-grade email services that support various Microsoft Outlook versions and Internet Web browsers.
Email user accounts can be easily set up and managed by IT administrators using the self-service portal, thereby streamlining overall IT administration.
- Email service based on the latest Microsoft Exchange 2013 technology.
- Self-service portal simplifies user mailbox provisioning and email service management.
- Fully supports administration of all key Microsoft Exchange features, including mailboxes, contacts, distribution lists and public folders.
- Integrates with customer's on premise Microsoft Active Directory® service through ADSync technology.
- Microsoft Outlook client auto-configuration supports Microsoft Outlook Anywhere for Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions, Microsoft Outlook Web App that enables secure access to email service anytime, on any device, at anywhere through HTTPS connection, and Microsoft Outlook Mobile Access (Apple IOS, Android, Windows Mobile).
- Company Online Global Access List (GAL).
- Company Offline Address Book (OAB).
- Retains deleted email items in user mailbox for 20 days.
- Bundled 30-day managed user mailbox backup and recovery service.
- Bundled anti-spam, anti-virus and anti-malware protection for user mailboxes and public folder content.
- Fully managed enterprise mail infrastructure.
- Secure access to mail service from any device, anytime, anywhere.
- Powered by Microsoft Exchange 2013 and Hitachi Data Systems.
Reliable and secure
- Built on a fully resilient Exchange 2013 infrastructure with no single point of failure and delivers 99.95% system uptime.
- Simple and secure deployment.
- On-demand subscription service
- Seamless integration with existing IT infrastructure or supporting additional scope.
- No upfront capital expenditure on email infrastructure.
- Reduced in-house IT workload and system resources footprint.
Professional and dedicated service support
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) certified.
- MTCS (Multi-Tier Cloud Security) is a certification standard introduced by the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) as part of an initiative to ensure implementation of a stringent set of policies and procedures for Cloud security in a multi-tenanted Cloud environment.
For information on MTCS, please click here.
With 10 accounts
M1 offers a full suite of business solutions and professional IT expertise to meet your business needs.