Many organizations constantly face information management and collaboration challenges. However, implementing an on-premise information management system can be very costly and rather time consuming. Budget constraints and lack of resources often hamper successful deployment.
Collaboration-as-a-Service integrates a best-in-industry enterprise-class server computing architecture, professional expertise and industry-proven standard processes into one cloud service. It provides organizations with an online Microsoft SharePoint hosting service that is charged according to the number of users and Microsoft SharePoint storage used per month.
The number of Microsoft SharePoint users can be easily scaled up and down on demand based on the organization's needs. Moreover, it extends network infrastructure into the highly secure network via a virtual private network or private leased line connection. Company staff can access and integrate with Microsoft SharePoint hosting services securely and reliably.
- Self-service Microsoft SharePoint site creation.
- Online document library creation.
- Document check-in and check-out.
- Document version management.
- View calendar and schedule meetings.
- Ability to search for people, expertise and content across organization.
- Project management capabilities.
- Supports blogs and wikis.
- Assigns tasks to users in the organization.
- Integrates with Microsoft Office application.
- SSL encryption of website traffic for enhancing Internet security.
- Adds and deletes Microsoft SharePoint users on-demand.
- Powered by Microsoft SharePoint and Hitachi Compute Blade servers and storage technology.
Reliable and secure
- Hosting infrastructure powered by Hitachi Compute Blade server and storage solution, streamlining computing performance and ensuring high reliability of service.
- Built on a fully resilient cloud infrastructure with no single point of failure, while delivering 99.95% system uptime. Simple and secure deployment.
- Per-user per-month subscription.
- Simple to change the number of users and Microsoft SharePoint storage size according to business needs.
- Simple and affordable monthly subscriptions.
- Reduced IT operating cost of desktop management.
Professional and dedicated service support
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) certified.
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type II Reporting certified.
- MTCS (Multi-Tier Cloud Security) is a certification standard introduced by the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) as part of an initiative to ensure implementation of a stringent set of policies and procedures for Cloud security in a multi-tenanted Cloud environment.
For information on MTCS, please click here.
With 10 accounts
M1 offers a full suite of business solutions and professional IT expertise to meet your business needs.