Managing the exponential growth of unstructured data and reducing associated costs, complexities and risks are today's top-most concerns for IT teams. However, many struggle to provide fast, on-demand storage to users and distributed IT environments.
Content as a Service is a seamless, on-demand, scalable, secure and backup-free storage solution to manage unstructured data. It minimizes an organization's storage footprint by virtualizing the data storage.
It offers you the flexibility to define the types of data protection that are most appropriate for your data stored in the cloud. It also gives you the ability to dynamically grow and shrink capacity according to your business needs. Capacity is easily managed through the self-service portal, which also includes monitoring and reporting features.
- Provides native Microsoft Windows® and Linux clients with native read or write file system access to cloud content.
- Migrates data to M1's Cloud storage and maintains a local link to the content.
- Integrates fully with Microsoft Active Directory® and LDAP.
- Encrypts data in transit and at rest for maximum security.
- Improved NAS and Microsoft Windows Server® migration while supporting automated throttling and continuous data migration to the appliance.
- Better content sharing that enables multiple sites to read from the same M1's Cloud storage namespace and with each other.
- Increased content preservation and provides long-term file integrity and access along with authentication and retention enforcement.
- Bolsters data protection that secures data at object level and integrates with existing Microsoft Active Directory.
- CIFS/NFS/iSCSI/REST API (HTTPS).
- Integration with Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP.
- Customizable retention policy for each content store.
- Simplifies and speeds up the process of bringing new users or applications on board.
- Monitors, reports and audits usage through a convenient portal.
- Automates management and enforcement of regulatory, governance and data lifecycle policies.
- Secures and protects content with encryption, write once, read more (WORM), replication, RAID, data integrity checks and more.
- Streamlines computing performance and ensures high reliability of service by being based on Hitachi Compute Blade server and storage solution.
- Consumption-based cloud service model ensures that you only pay for what you use
- Eliminates backup at the organization's site by providing a highly available on-ramp into cloud storage with robust management and governance capabilities.
Professional and dedicated service support
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) certified.
- MTCS (Multi-Tier Cloud Security) is a certification standard introduced by the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) as part of an initiative to ensure implementation of a stringent set of policies and procedures for Cloud security in a multi-tenanted Cloud environment.
For information on MTCS, please click here.
With 1 TB of Storage
M1 offers a full suite of business solutions and professional IT expertise to meet your business needs.