Backup is an essential part of an organization's data protection and compliance strategies. It is complicated as trends in home office, remote office and mobile computing become more established.
Backup-as-a-Service offers a centralized management portal to manage application backup and store your backup data remotely using the Internet. All data is encrypted at the source before transfer using military-grade encryption algorithms to ensure maximum protection.
With our simple and reliable online backup service, you can save on hardware and software costs, reduce overall operational and management costs, and increase your operational efficiency.
- One comprehensive solution for desktops, laptops and servers which includes Microsoft SQL Server® backup, Microsoft Exchange Server® backup, Microsoft Active Directory®/System state backup, and MySQL backup in Microsoft Windows® and Linux. It also works on Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, and Apple Mac OSX.
- Incremental backups to save bandwidth and time by storing only those bytes that have changed and not the entire file.
- Centralized management using the Web for convenient data backup and restore scheduling.
- Flexible scheduling available like military-grade (up to 448-bit) data encryption before transfer.
- Unbreakable security with up to 448-bit encryption using proven Blowfish algorithm.
- Enhances automation and In-depth integration with mission-critical applications such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint®, MySQL, PostgreSQL and more.
- User portal for centralized management.
- Quick restore capability that allows end users to easily restore their data up to File level, Database level, and Mailbox level.
- Support provided for email alerts and notifications for problems and errors.
Reliable and secure
- Delivers better IT service with governed service level agreement (SLA).
- Allows simple, secure deployment.
- Reduces in-house backup data capacity.
- Simplifies data protection for off-site storage.
- Delivers computing performance at the right power which ensures high service reliability with Hitachi Compute Blade server and enterprise storage solution.
- Transparent backup and archiving at production site through monthly subscriptions
- Implements simple and affordable monthly subscription charge; you pay for only what you use.
- Reduces backup infrastructure deployment and support cost.
Professional and dedicated service support
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) certified.
- SSAE 16 SOC
- MTCS (Multi-Tier Cloud Security) is a certification standard introduced by the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) as part of an initiative to ensure implementation of a stringent set of policies and procedures for Cloud security in a multi-tenanted Cloud environment.
For information on MTCS, please click here.
With 1 PC Backup Agent & 500GB of Storage
M1 offers a full suite of business solutions and professional IT expertise to meet your business needs.