M1 is committed to our people, our most important asset. It is only with the shared vision, drive and hard work of all at M1 that the Group is what it is today, and this same factor will be the determinant of our future success.
We are looking for people who are adaptable, self-motivated, passionate and creative team players. If that sounds like you, bring your talents and skills to M1! Our dynamic and family-focused culture also ensures a rewarding experience for all staff.
Fair Employment Practice Statement
As one of the signatories of the Employers' Pledge of Fair Employment Practices, M1 is committed to adopt the five principles of Fair Employment Practices and implement them in the workplace:-
- Recruit and select employees on the basis of merit (such as skills, experience or ability to perform the job), and regardless of age, race, gender, religion, family status or disability.
- Treat employees fairly and with respect and implement progressive human resource management systems.
- Provide employees with equal opportunity to be considered for training and development based on their strengths and needs, to help them achieve their full potential.
- Reward employees fairly based on their ability, performance, contribution and experience.
- Abide by labour laws and adopt Tripartite Guidelines which promote fair employment practices.