Trade-in handset or tablet (“Device”) must come with original battery, cover, stylus, USB/sync cable and charger (where applicable) and must be in working condition, including but not limited to the following:
- Device must be able to power up with a working reception signal
- No cracks on LCD screen
- Check your device's available storage
- No signs of damage
- No signs of corrosion
Notwithstanding the above, M1 reserves the right to reject any trade-in Device at M1’s sole discretion at any time.
M1 advises all customers to back-up and erase all data including applications, contacts and personal information including but not limited to your personal details, photos, videos, messages and/or passwords before handing over your Device to us for trade-in. If you are trading in an Apple device (iPhone/iPad), please ensure that your iCloud account is deleted before trade-in. M1 shall not be liable for any loss which you may suffer howsoever arising in connection with the trade-in. M1’s General Terms and Conditions apply.
Trade-in value is applicable to offset against the purchase of new mobile phones with applicable contracts at M1 Shops and will not be exchangeable for cash.
The following applies to trade-in value of device:
- $5 off trade-in value for $10 Category without charger for handset
- $10 off trade-in value for other trade-in Categories without charger for handset
- $50 off trade-in value for other trade-in without charger/sync cable for both handset and tablet