SAMS is an intelligent caregiving tool, powered by Anjels and M1 Fibre Broadband. This service enables designated family members and caregivers to remotely care for the elderly at their homes 24/7, 365 days a year.
The deployment of wireless sensors for remote elderly monitoring do not impede on a resident’s independence or privacy. Also, caregivers can access the Care Portal from any smart device on the move to check on daily activities as well as customise alerts real-time, giving them greater peace of mind while they are away.
- Real-time tracking of elderly’s activity at home with motion sensor detection
- Schedules can be customised to suit elderly’s living patterns
- Portable panic button for elderly to call for help if they require immediate attention
- SMS alert notification system triggered by periods of abnormal activity, or upon pressing of portable panic button
- Allow caregivers/family members to react quickly during emergencies
- SMS system runs on WiFi – without the need for a SIM card, there is little worry of losing mobile signal and failing
- Caregiver can easily view past activities or trends on their device (e.g. smart phone or laptop) through a secure web URL
- Conveniently change configuration and settings on-the-go