Home Fixed Voice Auction Numbers
- All bid applications must reach M1 Limited ("M1") by Monday, 31 December 2018 at
12 noon (the "Closing Date"). Late or incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Cheques for the full bid value (inclusive of applicable GST) should be crossed and made payable to "M1 Limited". All cheques for unsuccessful bids will be returned via post.
- Only applications for the above advertised auction numbers will be processed.
- M1 will allocate each auction number to the highest bidder. However, M1 reserves the right to reject any bid at its sole discretion.
- Ballots will be conducted for auction numbers with 2 or more bids of the highest value.
- You will be notified of the result(s) of your bid(s) by way of a notification letter from M1, within fourteen (14) working days from the Closing Date.
- All successful bidders must subscribe to an M1 Fibre Broadband and M1 Fixed Voice service tied to the auction number(s) within three (3) months from the date of M1’s notification letter. Both the M1 Fibre Broadband and M1 Fixed Voice services must be registered under the same residential address, with the M1 Fixed Voice service being delivered through the M1 Fibre Broadband service.
- M1 shall have the right at its sole discretion to forfeit any auction number with no refund to the successful applicant in the event the successful applicant fails to subscribe to M1 Fibre Broadband and M1 Fixed Voice service within the three (3) month period.
- In the event you terminate your subscription of the M1 Fibre Broadband and/or M1 Fixed Voice tied to the auction number, or if M1 terminates its services to you in accordance to M1’s General Terms and Conditions, M1 shall have the right to release the auction number (in any categories) without refund to you.
- Customers understand and agree that the auction numbers may be a recycled/used number.
- Auction numbers may not be resold or offered in any way whatsoever to a third party for profit, without M1's approval in writing.
- M1 reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this service at any point without prior notice. M1 may change or withdraw any auction number without prior notice to customers. M1 registration guidelines and General Terms and Conditions apply. Existing M1 Fibre Broadband Terms and Conditions and M1 Fixed Voice Terms and Conditions are incorporated by reference and also apply. Any conflict or inconsistencies between the terms shall be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1 as determined by M1 at its sole discretion.
Home Fixed Voice Auspicious Numbers
M1 Fixed Voice Auspicious Numbers Promotion is open to all existing M1 Fibre Broadband customers and new sign-ups. Numbers are available for purchase at M1 Shops or M1 Exclusive Distributors on a first-come-first-serve basis.