- All International Toll Free Numbers are chargeable unless otherwise specified by M1.
- All calling rates are rounded off to the nearest cent.
- M1 reserves the right to change rates at any time, subject to applicable laws. Where practicable to do so, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes (which may include postings on our website or such other forms as we deem appropriate).
- All International Direct Dial (IDD) tariffs are charged in Singapore Dollars and are not subject to GST.
- All IDD calls are subject to local call charges unless otherwise specified by M1.
- Postpaid customers making IDD 002 calls are charged in blocks of 6 seconds. Unless customers are on per second bill plans, they will be charged by per second blocks with a minimum 1 minute charge.
- M Card customers making IDD 002 calls are charged at peak rates all day and in per minute blocks for the 1st minute, followed by blocks of 6 seconds.
- Postpaid customers making IDD 021 and IDD 033 calls are charged in per minute blocks. Unless customers are on per second bill plans, they will be charged by per second blocks with a minimum 1 minute charge.
- For Budget IDD 021 and IDD 033 calls made with the M Card, day rates are charged during peak periods (Mon to Fri, 8am-7.59pm) and night rates are charged during off-peak periods (Mon to Fri, 8pm – 7.59am and Sat to Sun, 1200am – 12pm).
- M1 will bill you monthly or more frequently if your usage exceeds or is likely to exceed your credit limit. You can make payment by cash, cheque, GIRO or at post offices etc. Your M1 IDD Services may be suspended if your account is overdue.
- Your account balance is due for payment 20 days from the date of our invoice. Any dispute on the charges must be brought to our notice within 20 days from the date of invoice, failing which our invoice shall be deemed correct and due for payment.
- Please note that even though you are not the registered owner of the residential phone/ mobile line(s), you shall remain liable for all M1 international calls made through the residential phone/ mobile lines(s) registered to you.
- You will be liable for legal costs on a full indemnity basis incurred should we claim against you for the non-payment of any unpaid charges.
- You must inform M1 if your residential phone/ mobile line(s) as specified in the application form is terminated.
- You must inform M1 of any change in particulars, including billing address and ownership of your residential phone/ mobile line(s).
- Should you fail to inform M1 of such termination or change for whatever reasons, you shall continue to be liable for all M1 international calls made from the residential phone/ mobile line(s) until M1 is informed of such termination or change by you.
Limitation of Liability
- M1 shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect); for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of your use of M1 IDD Services or for whatever reason under this Agreement.
- M1’s General Terms and Conditions available at m1.com.sg are deemed incorporated by reference and shall apply. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.
Applicant must be at least 21 years of age to register for M1 International Telephone Services at the time of application.
Documents for Verification
- Personal Identification
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents – Please submit a photocopy of your Pink/ Blue NRIC upon application of services.
- Foreigners – Please submit a photocopy of your Passport AND P/Q Pass upon application of services. If your verification documents have a validity period of less than 6 months, we will also require your submission of a letter from your employer indicating intent of renewal of said verification documents.
- If you are not an existing M1 mobile services subscriber – In addition to the above requirements as applicable, please also submit a photocopy of your latest residential or mobile phone bill.
- Business Identification (Corporate Customers including BRN/ Non-BRN Companies/ Sole Proprietorships/ Partnerships)
- Applications should be made through validly appointed Authorised Officers only. Authorised Officers must be above the age of 18 years and be either Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents who hold a valid Employment Pass (P, Q & S Pass)
- Please submit an Authorisation Letter on the business’ official letterhead (with at least 3 months’ validity) duly signed by the business’ Authorised Representative (Manager & above/ General Secretary/ Chairperson/ Head of Administration/ 1st Secretary/ International Enterprise Singapore – for Representative Office applicants only)
- If you are the owner or partner of a sole-proprietorship or partnership, your name card may be used in replacement of the Authorisation Letter