- Valid for new and existing Postpaid mobile lines without handset contract, as a supplementary line to a main line subscribed to Lite+, Reg, Reg+, Max, i-Lite+, i-Reg, i-Reg+ or i-Max plan.
- SurfShare plan is applicable as a supplementary line to main lines with Youth/Senior Benefits and/or Data+ Add-on, but subscribers are allowed to share only the main line’s data, talktime and SMS/MMS bundles.
- Customers can sign up to a maximum of 2 SurfShare lines subject to a maximum of 4 supplementary lines per NRIC / FIN.
- The main and supplementary line(s) must be registered under the same NRIC / FIN, in the same account.
- Corporate customers whose mobile lines are registered under their company's name will not be eligible to subscribe to SurfShare plans.
- SurfShare plans will share free bundled data, talktime and SMS/MMS with the main line.
- Free additional 1GB data bundle for re-contracting customers (if applicable) is available for use on the main line only.
- Free 500MB data bundle is added to the main line’s data bundle for sharing with supplementary line.
- Data, talktime and SMS/MMS usage by the main line and/or supplementary line(s) in excess of the bundle will be charged at $10.70 per GB capped at $188.32 per month, 16.05 cents per minute, 5.35 cents per SMS and 32.1 cents (30kb and below) or 85.6 cents (above 30kb) per MMS respectively.
- These SurfShare benefits may not be available immediately at the point of new line connection and may take up to 5 days for processing to be completed. Any usage within this period may not be deducted from the free bundle and will be charged on a pay-per-use basis.
- SIM card charge of $37.45 and registration fee of $10.70 are applicable, unless otherwise stated.
- All value-added services on the supplementary line(s) are chargeable.
- Handset offers with 2-year contract are not eligible for SurfShare plans.
- SurfShare lines are not eligible for Multi-Service Saver programme.
- The main line must remain active and subscribed to one of the eligible bill plans in order for the supplementary line(s) to utilize the main line's data, talktime and SMS/MMS bundle.
- In the event that the main line is (1) terminated, (2) suspended, (3) ported out, (4) converted to a non-eligible mobile plan, or (5) transferred to another subscriber, the supplementary line(s) will continue to incur a monthly subscription fee of $12.84 and any usage will be charged on a pay-per-use basis.
SurfShare Handset Offers
- Handset offers are valid for a limited period till further notice.
- Handset offers are only applicable with 12-month / 2-year contract on $12.84/month SurfShare plan.
- Handset offers are not valid with discounted SurfShare subscription and other promotions, except winback vouchers or discounts redeemed via SunPerks points.
50% off SurfShare Subscription
- Monthly subscription at a promotional rate of $6.42 is valid for 24 months.
- Monthly subscription of $12.84 per month is applicable from the 25th month onwards.
- Promotional rate is applicable for all SurfShare sign-ups with effect from 13 February 2015.
- Promotion is valid for a limited period till further notice.
- Prevailing SIM card charge and registration fee are applicable on the new SurfShare line.
All services are subject to M1’s General Terms and Conditions available at m1.com.sg. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws. M1 reserves the right to vary any terms and conditions. M1 will, where it is practicable to do so, give customers advance notice (which may be through written notice, electronic mail, letters, M1 website, bills or such other forms as M1 deems appropriate) of such changes.