You are deemed to have (a) agreed to these Terms and Conditions; and (b) consented to M1 Limited’s (“M1’s”) collection, use and disclosure of your personal information for the purposes of administering the M1 KrisFlyer Roaming Lucky Draw ("Draw"), by your participation in the Draw:
- The Draw commences on 1 June 2016 at 0000 hours and ends on 31 July 2016 at 2359 hours, Singapore time (“Qualifying Period”).
- The Draw is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents who are M1 postpaid mobile customers, except M1's staff or corporate customers whose lines are registered under their company/organization's name and M1 subscribers/customers whose M1 account(s) is/are temporarily suspended or permanently disconnected during the Qualifying Period. M1 subscribers/customers whose M1 account(s) are in arrears during the Qualifying Period will not be eligible for participation in the Draw. Winners of the M1-Samsung Travel Lucky Draw held on 12 May 2016 will also not be eligible for participation in the Draw.
- Persons below the age of 18 are required to obtain their parents' consent before participating in the Draw, and such persons confirm to M1 that such consent has been given, by their participation in the Draw. M1 reserves the right to not allow participation by any person, at its sole discretion.
- All eligible participants are entitled to one chance at the Draw for $10 Data Passport, two chances at the Draw for $25 Data Passport, and three chances at the Draw for $50 Europe Data Passport, provided that the respective Data Passport services are signed up for within the Qualifying Period and billed before 23 August 2016.
- To double their chances at the Draw, all PPS Club or KrisFlyer members may SMS their valid PPS Club or KrisFlyer membership account number to "5566" within the Qualifying Period, in the following SMS entry format:
KF2016DataPassport<space>PPS Club/KrisFlyer membership number
- The Draw will be held on 28 September 2016, 3pm at M1 Limited, 10 International Business Park, Singapore 609928.
- There are 50 sets of 10,000 KrisFlyer miles to be won at the Draw.
- Winners will be notified via post.
- Winners must be members of Singapore Airline's KrisFlyer programme and must provide their valid PPS Club or KrisFlyer membership account number to M1 by 28 October 2016 in order to receive the prizes.
- KrisFlyer miles won are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit. M1 reserves the right to forfeit any prize with no refund to any winner in the event such winner fails to provide M1 with his/her valid PPS Club or KrisFlyer membership account number by 28 October 2016.
- M1 reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed prizes to other participants or donate any unclaimed prizes to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization.
- M1's decision shall be final in all matters relating to the Draw and no correspondence will be entertained. M1 reserves the right to amend or vary any of these Terms and Conditions and/or to substitute any prize(s) with another prize(s) of similar or equivalent value. M1 will, where it is practicable to do so, give customers advance notice (which may be through written notice, electronic mail, letters, M1 website, bills or such other forms as M1 deems appropriate) of such changes.
- M1 shall not be liable to any participant or any person in respect of or arising from the Draw, or under any circumstances whatsoever. If M1 is deemed liable to such participant or other person by a court of law, the sole remedy shall be the award of the prize or a substitute of similar or equivalent value, to such participant or person.
- M1 reserves the right to terminate a participant’s participation in the Draw at any time or to not credit the KrisFlyer miles at any time in its discretion in the event of any breach or suspected breach of any of the Terms and Conditions herein by a participant or winner without prior notification or any liability to such participant or winner whatsoever.
- M1’s General Terms and Conditions available at m1.com.sg are deemed incorporated herein and shall apply. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.
- KrisFlyer Terms and Conditions published at the following URL shall also apply: