- Entertainment Data VAS is only available to new line sign-ups, re-contracting customers and existing customers on eligible Data Bundled Postpaid mobile plans, mySIM plans or eligible Mobile Broadband plans. Click here to see full list of eligible bill plans.
- Customers who subscribe to the Entertainment Data VAS will be able to stream content via the Netflix App, Deezer App, and Dailymotion App without any data usage deducted from their bill plan data bundle (“Zero-Rated Mobile Data”) upon the respective partner launch dates. Non partner-hosted content, for example in-app advertisements, in-app videos hosted by 3rd Party providers and external links to web browsers, may be excluded from application of Zero-Rated Mobile Data.
- Zero-Rated Mobile Data is only applicable for local mobile data usage on SunSurf Access Point Name (APN) on iOS and Android platforms.
- Zero-Rated Mobile Data does not apply to:
- Mobile data usage via Smartphone Mobile Hotspot (tethering);
- Mobile data usage under M1 Data Passport. For the avoidance of doubt, in respect of M1 Data Passport, data roaming usage will continue to be deducted from the customers’ local bill plan data bundle; and
- Any proxy-based app or VPN app.
- Only one Entertainment Data VAS is allowed per mobile line, including SurfShare supplementary lines.
- Registration charge of $10.70 will be waived for a Customer’s first subscription to the Entertainment Data VAS.
- Entertainment Data VAS is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Use of the Entertainment Data VAS is at your sole risk. You understand and agree that M1 has no control over services provided by other service providers (including overseas service providers) and/or content created or owned by third parties which you may access or use via the Entertainment Data VAS (collectively, "Third Party Actions"). M1 does not guarantee the quality, reliability, integrity or legality of such Third Party Actions and M1 shall not be liable in any way for any Third Party Actions, to the extent permitted by law.
- M1 reserves the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions at any time. M1 will, where it is practicable to do so, give you advance notice (which may be through written notice, email, letters, M1 website, bills or such other forms as M1 deems appropriate) of such changes.
- M1’s General Terms and Conditions available at www.m1.com.sg are deemed incorporated herein and shall apply. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between any terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.
i-/Lite, i-/Lite+, i-/Reg, i-/Reg+, i-/Max, i-/Max+, SurfShare, ValueSurf+, LiteSurf+, ExtremeSurf+, MaxSurf+, iPhone Value+, iPhone Lite+, iPhone Extreme+, iPhone Max+, ConnectSurf, mySIM+ 15, mySIM+ 20, mySIM+ 30, mySIM+ 45, mySIM+ 75, mySIM+ 125, mySIM 30, mySIM 45, mySIM 75, mySIM 125
Mobile Broadband Plans
mData Value+/Lite+/Max+, 3G mData Value+/Lite+/Max+, 4G mData Value+/Lite+/Max+, iPad Value+/Lite+/Max+, mData 1GB