- What is the M1 eBill?
The M1 eBill is the electronic version of your billing account statement. Customers that sign up for the M1 eBill will no longer receive printed bills. You can retrieve and view PDF bills at the M1 website or through the My M1 app which are accessible via your M1 ID.
- What are the benefits of using eBill?
- Enjoy easy access to your bills and account information, anytime and anywhere. No more misplacement of paper bills.
- Get notified immediately through e-mail or SMS when your bill is ready
- View and retrieve six PDF bills for better management of your account
- Who is eligible for M1 eBill?
All M1 postpaid mobile and fixed services customers.
- I have recently terminated all my M1 services and am waiting for the final bill. Will the system allow me to apply for M1 eBill?
- Do I have to pay to view eBill?
This service is complimentary.
- How do I enrol for M1 eBill?
You can enrol for eBill when you sign up for a new line or re-contract with us. You can also enrol online at www.m1.com.sg using your M1 ID.
- When will I start to receive my eBill?
Once successfully registered, you will be able to view your M1 bill online from the next bill.
You will receive an email and SMS (where applicable) notifying you that your next bill is ready for viewing.
Alternatively, you may visit login at www.m1.com.sg using your M1 ID to view your bill.
- I do not have an email account. How do I get one?
Customers can sign up for a free email account at any of the following sites:
- How can I change my registered email address?
To change the registered email address, go to “Receive bill via Email” ⟶ "Change of Email Address".
- Is there an option for me to apply for both print bill(s) and eBill(s)?
Once you have signed up to “Receive Bill via Email”, you will only receive eBill(s).
- How many eBills can I access online?
You can access your last six bills.
- Can I discontinue “Receive Bill via Email” and switch back to receiving print bills in the future?
Yes. You can cancel your eBill service and we will resume sending print bills by post from the next bill, to your registered billing address.
- Why have I not received any email notifications to view my eBill?
If you have not received the notification, it could be because:
- The email has been delivered to your spam mail folder
- Insufficient mailbox space
- Email server problem
- How do I check that the Internet email address I registered is correct?
Once you login using your M1 ID, you will be able to check and verify the registered eBill email address via “Receive bill via Email” ⟶ “View eBill Status”.
- I have forgotten my M1 ID password, what can I do?
If you have forgotten your M1 ID, select “Forgot password” at the login page.
- Can I request for eBilling arrangements for selected accounts?
- Can I exclude eBilling arrangements for selected services under the same account?
- Can I request for email notifications for selected accounts?
All customers on eBilling arrangements will receive email notifications.
- Can I continue to have print itemised bills monthly even though I have applied for M1 eBill?
No. The monthly itemised bills will be sent to you via eBills too.