- When will I receive my Loyalty Bonus Voucher?
You will start receiving Loyalty Bonus Voucher from your 5th Year service with M1 onwards.
Your Loyalty Bonus Voucher will be issued on the 1st day of your anniversary month, which is the month when you first signed up with M1. For instance, if you first signed up with M1 on 15 November 2011, you would receive your voucher on 1 November annually from year 2016 onwards.
- How is my tenure calculated?
We calculate your tenure based on your earliest service sign-up date, provided you have maintained at least 1 active line with us throughout.
- Do I have to sign up for the Loyalty Bonus Voucher programme?
No, you do not have to. All eligible customers will be issued the Loyalty Bonus Voucher on their anniversary month.
- Will the Loyalty Bonus Voucher be given to customers who have been with M1 for less than 5 years?
This voucher is designed as an additional tier to reward loyal customers who stay with us for at least 5 years. Customers who have been with us for less than 5 years would still be able to enjoy other existing treats and privileges.
- Why am I given only 1 Loyalty Bonus Voucher when I have so many lines with M1?
The Loyalty Bonus Voucher is meant to be an annual reward for long-tenure customers. Each eligible customer is entitled to one voucher, regardless of the number of lines signed up.
- How can I use my Loyalty Bonus Voucher?
You can use your Loyalty Bonus Voucher on any eligible line under your name. You may also opt to sign up for a new line and use the Loyalty Bonus Voucher to offset the device purchase. Other re-contract terms and conditions apply.
- Can I get a voucher with higher value?
By staying with us for more than 5 years, you will be rewarded with a $25 voucher if your tenure is between 5 and 9 years OR a $50 voucher if your tenure is 10 years or more. The amount of Loyalty Bonus Voucher is fixed.
- Where can I use my Loyalty Bonus Voucher?
You can use your Loyalty Bonus Voucher at all M1 Shops and Exclusive Distributors.
- I am a customer with M1 for more than 5 years. Why am I not getting the Loyalty Bonus Voucher?
The Loyalty Bonus Voucher is not applicable to lines registered under companies (ie. all Corporate Regular and Corporate Premium customers) and foreigners under work permit and student pass.
- Is there an expiry date for my Loyalty Bonus Voucher?
Yes, it will expire 1 year from the date of issue. For instance, if your voucher is issued on 1 October 2016, it will expire on 30 September 2017.
- What will happen if I terminate or transfer all my lines?
Your Loyalty Bonus Voucher will be forfeited if you terminate or transfer all your lines.
- I am eligible but I did not receive any physical voucher from M1?
The Loyalty Bonus Voucher is an e-voucher which you can redeem at all M1 Shops and Exclusive Distributors. There is no physical voucher.
- I have just re-contracted my line without using the voucher, can I use the voucher now for that re-contract and the value of the voucher to be credited to me?
No. We are not able to credit you the voucher value based on your last re-contract. However, the voucher can be used to re-contract on your other lines or sign-up new line.