- How can I qualify for MSS?
To qualify for MSS program, you have to subscribe to 2 Mobile services (on eligible Mobile plans) with 1 Fibre Broadband service under your own ID. Qualification for MSS is automatic, as long as you fulfil the MSS qualifying criteria.
- I have 2 Mobile lines on eligible plans and 1 FBB service. I recently signed up another Mobile line on eligible plan. Does that mean I get to enjoy 20% off my Mobile line subscriptions?
Only the first 2 Mobile lines will be nominated automatically, giving you 15% off the 2 Mobile line’s subscription. Any other Mobile lines which you have, must be nominated before MSS Discounts can be applied on them.
To enjoy 20% off your Mobile line subscriptions, you have to nominate your third Mobile line.
You can nominate Mobile lines via M1 MMA or My M1 App.
- Can I nominate my family member’s Mobile lines to enjoy more MSS Discounts?
You can nominate Mobile line(s) to enjoy more MSS Discounts, as long as the Mobile line(s) is / are under the same registered address. MSS Discounts are limited to 6 nominated Mobile lines.
- What is Registered Address?
It is the address on your NRIC.
- What is the difference between Registered Address & Billing Address?
Registered Address is the address on your NRIC. Billing Address is the address which your M1 bills are sent to; it may or may not be the same as your Registered Address.
- I have moved. How do I update my Registered Address?
You may proceed to our Customer Service Centre with your NRIC/proof of billing address (for foreigners) or call our Customer Service hotline at 1627 for more information.
- I have nominated lines which belong to other subscribers under my MSS. If I update my Registered Address, what will happen to these nominated lines?
Nominated lines which belong to other subscribers will no longer enjoy MSS discount as the Registered Address is now different. When the other subscribers update their Registered Address with M1, you can nominate these lines again via M1 MMA or My M1 App.
- My line is nominated to enjoy MSS discount under a MSS subscriber. If I update my Registered Address, what will happen to my nominated line?
Your nominated line will no longer enjoy MSS discount as the Registered Address is now different. When the MSS subscriber updates his Registered Address with M1, he can nominate your line again via M1 MMA or My M1 App.
- Can I nominate a Mobile Broadband line?
No, only M1 Postpaid Mobile lines on eligible Mobile plans may be nominated, subject to further eligibility checks.
- Other than MSS Discounts, what are the additional perks if I’m a MSS customer?
You will also enjoy an early re-contract fee waiver of $250 / $350* when you upgrade your handset on any 1 of your Mobile lines annually if you are on MSS.
*Early Re-contract Fee Waiver of $350 is only applicable for re-contracts on Mobile plans with a monthly subscription of at least $62
- Can I utilize the early re-contract fee waiver for any lines which I have nominated for MSS discounts?
Early re-contract fee waiver is only applicable to Mobile lines registered under your NRIC/FIN. It cannot be used on another subscriber’s Mobile lines.
- My current early re-contract fee is $250. If I re-contract on a $62 plan, will I be entitled to a $350 Early Re-contract Fee Waiver? Can I use the remaining $100 to offset the phone price?
Early re-contract fee waiver can only be used to offset early re-contract fee, and cannot be used for other purposes.
- I am an existing Multi-Line Saver (MLS) customer. Can I qualify for MSS program?
Yes, existing MLS customers may choose to switch to MSS as long as you have 2 Mobile services (on eligible Mobile plans) with 1 Fibre Broadband service under your own ID. To switch to MSS, please call us at 1627.
Upon request to switch to MSS, you will not be able to return to MLS programme even if you fail to qualify for MSS.
- I am a MSS customer and I have subscribed to Data+ Add-on on one of my Mobile plans. Do I get to enjoy discount off on my Data+ Add-on VAS as well?
No, MSS Discount is only applicable to monthly subscription of the eligible Mobile plans, and does not apply to value-added services and / or usage charges.
- My Mobile line is currently nominated under one group of Mobile lines, can I still nominate it to be under another group of Mobile lines?
No, a Mobile line can only be nominated to join one group of Mobile lines for MSS Discounts.
- I have 5 Mobile lines and only 3 of them are nominated for my MSS. Can the other 2 Mobile lines be nominated under another group of Mobile lines?
No, Mobile lines which belong to an MSS or MLS customer cannot be nominated to join another group of Mobile lines.
- I have 3 Mobile lines and 1 FBB on my MSS. What happens if I decide to suspend one of my Mobile lines?
You will now enjoy 15% instead of 20% off your Mobile line subscriptions.
Nominated Mobile lines must be active at all times to enjoy the MSS Discounts.
- What is Primary Number? Can I change it?
Primary Number is your mobile number which you prefer to receive notification SMS on, when there are changes made to your nominated lines.
You can change your Primary Number via M1 MMA or My M1 App.